Home

Beaver sack oil

Posted By: 20scout

Beaver sack oil - 09/04/23 01:23 AM

Was in my shop today and noticed the separation. In a few bottles of beaver sack oil. I use sack oil as a change up on some of my beaver sets but was wondering if I should siphon off the clear oil for any reason. I have several more bottles like this.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Beaver sack oil - 09/04/23 02:02 AM

Siphon the top oil, drink a shot of it every morning then just take a whiz at the set for a change up. Got to start drinking it 2 weeks before use to get the proper aging. You can thank me now. grin

A disclaimer it's a very potent aphrodisiac so make plans ahead of time

Re: Beaver sack oil - 09/04/23 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Siphon the top oil, drink a shot of it every morning then just take a whiz at the set for a change up. Got to start drinking it 2 weeks before use to get the proper aging. You can thank me now. grin

A disclaimer it's a very potent aphrodisiac so make plans ahead of time

OK Seth, I'll let you know how that works out for me....... sick
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Beaver sack oil - 09/04/23 11:32 AM

Nothing wrong with that sac oil. It will tend to separate as it sits on a shelf in a bottle over time. Give it a thorough shaking and it will be back to normal.

Re: Beaver sack oil - 09/04/23 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Jameson
Nothing wrong with that sac oil. It will tend to separate as it sits on a shelf in a bottle over time. Give it a thorough shaking and it will be back to normal.

Thank you Mr. Jameson. I had thought that was all that was needed to do but wondered if there was any reason to skim off the clear oil.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums