Home

Knee problems

Posted By: 2cylinder

Knee problems - 07/09/20 10:01 PM

Any of you guys have your knee pop out of place Slightly and then it'll pop back into place? A few months back my leg got tangled up in a tractor and thats the first time it popped out place, but then it went back to normal so I wouldn't worry about. I can walk and run on it fine but if I bend to the side funny or something hits it from the side it'll pop outta place just a little bit and I hit it back into place and its fine again. Anyone with any other experiences like this.
Posted By: AJE

Re: Knee problems - 07/11/20 04:31 AM

That is an odd 1.

Hopefully your local clinic can help you out, without needing surgery.

Re: Knee problems - 07/11/20 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by AJE
That is an odd 1.

Hopefully your local clinic can help you out, without needing surgery.

Yes it is, I asked a bunch of other people and they got no clue. So I'm going to try and go to the doc next week
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: Knee problems - 07/14/20 07:17 PM

Sounds like you probably need a good ortho doc to check it. May need an MRI to see if you have a partial tear of some kind that can be fixed with a scope or even exercise.

Mine did not pop out as you describe but would buckle once in a while. Turned out to be a complete tear of my ACL.

Re: Knee problems - 07/15/20 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by QuietButDeadly
Sounds like you probably need a good ortho doc to check it. May need an MRI to see if you have a partial tear of some kind that can be fixed with a scope or even exercise.

Mine did not pop out as you describe but would buckle once in a while. Turned out to be a complete tear of my ACL.

Hmmm interesting, I suppose I should look into it a little deeper.
Posted By: Davexx1

Re: Knee problems - 01/06/21 02:10 AM

I had a new knee pain today. Got out of the truck after a long drive home, walked into the house and had a sudden sharp pain in my left knee right below the knee cap. I couldn't walk on it and had to hobble around all evening. Still hurts. I didn't do much today and nothing to stress the knee that I can remember. Hope it is better tomorrow.

Dave
Posted By: Davexx1

Re: Knee problems - 01/09/21 03:05 PM

2cyl

How is your knee doing? Holding up OK?

I remember one of my surgeons telling me that with older age the connective tissues, ligaments, tendons etc. that hold our joints together can loosen up and not hold the joints as tight as they once did when we were younger. When the joints get stressed or lose, the bones can move around some and/or pinch the surrounding connective tissues causing inflammation and pain.

Dave
Posted By: wadask

Re: Knee problems - 03/10/21 12:01 AM

Google medial and lateral ligament of the knee and meniscus and look at the different symptom that may help you narrow it because your description of what happen is way to vag to help determine the pain. Does it feel like you can't straighten it sometimes and you jiggle or wiggle it around than it will start to straighten again.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums