Home

A Cancer Cure 40 Years Ago

Posted By: ponyboy

A Cancer Cure 40 Years Ago - 06/16/13 07:10 PM

http://youtu.be/2BH9XTxb290
Posted By: Pasadena

Re: A Cancer Cure 40 Years Ago - 06/18/13 09:04 PM

I finally got to watch the whole thing. Doesn't really surprise me though. It is all about the almighty dollar. The pharmaceutical companies run the FDA.....
Posted By: IVIuckIVIonsteR

Re: A Cancer Cure 40 Years Ago - 10/24/13 09:05 PM

Oh conspiracy!! No way! Our government wouldn't let that happen.......lmao couldn't hold it in
Everyone needs to open there eyes our government is not looking out for our best interests n never has just been raking in the cash for the rich n powerful....
Posted By: muddyriver

Re: A Cancer Cure 40 Years Ago - 11/04/13 04:02 AM

The video is unavaliable. What did it say? What was the cure and for what type of cancer?
Posted By: 07yzryder

Re: A Cancer Cure 40 Years Ago - 12/28/13 12:50 AM

the money is in the treatment not the cure. Why have someone pay once when you can have them pay over and over and over again?
Posted By: TomS

Re: A Cancer Cure 40 Years Ago - 12/29/13 02:46 PM

not just the treatment money but all the grants donations etc foundations its big business
Posted By: MAAA

Re: A Cancer Cure 40 Years Ago - 01/20/14 04:46 AM

This is a shame. For thoes of you who want to view the video you might not be able to access it using the link provided but i was able to just type in " A cure for cancer 40 years ago " and was able to watch the video. It is a long video but after watching it I bleave every word that was in it. Up until watching the video i did not think a cure for cancer existed. But i do now with out a doubth. And it only enforces knowing what kind of crooks we have working in our government. And of all places the FDA & National Cancer Research Instatuite. I am probably as about a big of a crook as the next but even i could not become filthy rich if it meant hideing a cure with as much magnitude and impact that a cure for cancer has and knowing by doing so millions up on millions of people are going to continue to die by keeping this cure hidden from people.
Posted By: Rick Otts

Re: A Cancer Cure 40 Years Ago - 10/05/14 12:16 PM

I dont believe that for a minute.Beacuse if there was such a thing.Ted Kenedy would still be alive.
Posted By: Hal Aggers

Re: A Cancer Cure 40 Years Ago - 10/27/14 01:31 AM

Thank you for posting this. We should tell all the people we know to watch this. If they cure cancer as they said in the film trillions of dollars would be lost by every body in the field just think how many are involved it is mind blowing.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums