Home

cerebral palsy

Posted By: a.carter

cerebral palsy - 03/10/13 04:08 AM

i was just curious if anyone else has a child with this. My daughter alaina has cp she is unable to walk, talk, and eat by mouth. She turns 5 in may it is very hard but she is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. When she was 2 wks old she caught meningitis which killed parts of her brain. it was a tough time but we r blessed to still have her with us. so if any others out there has a chid with cp please let me know thanks Adam
Posted By: southermn

Re: cerebral palsy - 03/12/13 02:50 AM

It sounds like the little princess has a family that loves her very much. Never give up on hope and enjoy ever minute with her. She in our family prayers.
Posted By: icemaker7067

Re: cerebral palsy - 03/14/13 12:38 PM

I don't have a daughter with CP but I do have a daughter that was born with a rare chromozone disorder. She is 17, has never walked or talked. She is feed through a feeding tube. Oxygen at night, with 24 hr nursing staff in our house. She has had many surgerys and hospitalizations. Belive me I feel some of the things that you are gaoing through.

We aslo have a 13 year old son that just got me into trapping. That is why I joined this forum was to get some tips and tricks of the trade.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums