Home

Glaucoma

Posted By: Victor

Glaucoma - 12/06/11 11:15 PM

They tell me I have glaucoma. It's getting harder to spot deer. I'm going to have to give up hunting eventualy. As a life long deer sniper it's going to be hard to do. I've already traded or sold a lot of my equipment. I can still trap so I will put my time and resources into that and fishing. With 35 rods and reels I think I'm set for that! It just gets scary to think the lights might go out alltogether. nine years in the core didn't prepare me for this,But I'll adapt and hope fully overcome. Semper Fi!!
Posted By: muddyriver

Re: Glaucoma - 01/21/12 04:29 PM

Sorry to hear that. Is there medication or anything? Isnt that the eye problem marijuana helps?
Posted By: Victor

Re: Glaucoma - 02/22/12 09:52 AM

Yea. Not legal here in Ia. They put me on some eye drops= a bunch of side effects. 300 bucks a month. They didn't help. Latest checkup showed no progression though. The Dr. says it may stay just the way it is.
Posted By: 208trapper

Re: Glaucoma - 08/26/12 05:10 AM

of topic kinda but im curious, how do they purpose marijuana helps with glaucoma? i know in highschool my eyes were red puffy and dry that dont sound like it would help an eye problem only add to it.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums