Home

Road to recovery !!

Posted By: Bob O

Road to recovery !! - 06/18/11 11:19 AM

Road to recovery,(ouch, this sucks)but I pushed all week long at the hospital so I could get home.(Operation on monday morning,removed 18 inches of lower intestin,and fixed a hernea on the way back out,33 staples holding my stomach closed,kinda looks like a zipper a little under 11 inches long.)Everything is going good now being home is great,came home yesterday(FRIDAY).Let me just say,eat your vegetables,and fruit,all that fiber is needed in your system,I found out the hard way,expecially if your a critter eater like me.If I had a dozen rations of veggies or fruit a month that was alot ,My wife would always say I was going to pay for all the meat and taters I would eat with no veggies<I did this week along with the next three weeks.One good thing is I will be ready for the start of trapping season.
WISHING EVERYONE GOOD HEALTH !!!
BOB

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL TOMORROW..
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Road to recovery !! - 06/29/11 05:14 PM

Sounds like you been run thru the ringer man. Enjoy them veggies LOL.
Posted By: Tsarevna

Re: Road to recovery !! - 10/20/11 03:02 PM

Ouch! Did you have a bowel obstruction?
Posted By: Bob O

Re: Road to recovery !! - 10/20/11 10:48 PM

no,It was Diverticulitus,,
Posted By: Kirk

Re: Road to recovery !! - 10/21/11 03:25 AM

I feel for you on the Diverticulitus Iv got it also Bob thank god I didnt have to have the sugery. Iv had a brain tumor sugery also and I would rather have 3 r 4 more of them at another bought of that stuff never felt so week in my whole life
© 2024 Trapperman Forums