Home

Jerry Pickel (Pick65) passed

Posted By: oneoldboot

Jerry Pickel (Pick65) passed - 10/01/22 09:36 AM

Jerry passed on 9/25. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Jerry Pickel (Pick65) passed - 10/01/22 12:21 PM

Thank you for posting this. I have known Jerry for many years. He always contributed in whatever way he could or if he was asked to help.

I haven't spoken to Jerry in some time since I don't travel to conventions any longer. He would call every now and then if he needed to talk to me.

Rest in Peace old friend.
Posted By: Phil Nichols

Re: Jerry Pickel (Pick65) passed - 11/21/22 09:32 PM

RIP Jerry. He was always good for a chucklefest, and was a friend, a fellow NWCO and tirelessly worked for the PTA.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Jerry Pickel (Pick65) passed - 11/29/22 05:12 AM

God Bless.
Posted By: w side rd 151

Re: Jerry Pickel (Pick65) passed - 12/12/22 04:13 PM

Just seeing this today .I knew Jerry for about 40 years .My wife and him worked for the same company for a number of years in the 1980's and 90's We would get together from time to time on trapping projects . I learned a few things about trapping from him .And one year him and another friend and I went to Adams county to get a rabies shot during the time that rabies was rampant in southern PA . What I remember most about that day was my car blew a water hose and we needed to get someone t pick us up due to the radiator hose breakdown .I know he had been having health problems for some time He was a dedicated volunteer for the PA TRAPPERS Assoc . And he was always able to share stories that would make me laugh . Sad to learn of his passing .
© 2024 Trapperman Forums