Home

Angie's List

Posted By: BrianC.

Angie's List - 07/16/22 12:13 AM

Got a call today from a head hunter with them today. Curious if anyone has ever used this service? They claim to only charge when they give me a referral. It's a good business model for them. Maintain a website and make a profit off nothing more than passing information. I'm just not convinced they will have referrals relevant to ADC, not exterminators.
Posted By: trapdye

Re: Angie's List - 07/16/22 04:45 PM

I got a call to, went thru all the B/S and in the end they wanted 385.00 to use their service, They did not say anything about a charge for referrals only.
Posted By: decoy

Re: Angie's List - 07/16/22 10:56 PM

Angles is
a friend of Demorats big time.
Posted By: Randy H

Re: Angie's List - 07/17/22 01:37 PM

I used then for a year, and got two jobs, had a fit and they cut my fees back in half
Posted By: Monster Toms

Re: Angie's List - 07/17/22 02:21 PM

They charge you for every lead they send your way, whether you answer the lead or take the job. Up front is the $385+/- subscription fee, then their fee in my area was anywhere from $20-$125 per lead so that fee needs passed on to the customer.
You really need to have your info pinpointed, (What you do and where) as soon as a lead is forwarded to you your credit card is charged.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Angie's List - 07/17/22 05:24 PM

Save your money and time.
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: Angie's List - 07/17/22 05:26 PM

It's actually: Angi
Posted By: BrianC.

Re: Angie's List - 07/18/22 01:41 AM

Really appreciate the info gents. It seems like a loose situation. I'm certainly not gonna sign up to get charged for jobs I'm not even in buisness for.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums