Home

The Best

Posted By: Getting There

The Best - 02/19/20 04:07 PM

20 years of your life. What do you think was the best twenty years of your life?

Re: The Best - 02/19/20 04:12 PM

For me it would have been from 1970 to 1990. People were much nicer and cared for each other, your dollar went further. I got a new V.W. for a dollar a lb. My first snowmobile cost $750.00 dollars.
Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Re: The Best - 02/19/20 10:05 PM

I suppose it keeps getting better! First 20 years I was trying to grow up. The second I was trying to find my way. Next 20 years even better!
Posted By: TRapper

Re: The Best - 02/20/20 04:23 AM

I am still in em

Re: The Best - 02/20/20 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by TRapper
I am still in em

That is great!
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: The Best - 02/21/20 04:44 PM

The last 20 I added 6 more grandkids for a total of eight! Our offspring all live in beautiful new homes. Everyone that's in school is athletic and intelligent. Our business is excellent and everyone is working hard to keep it that way. To say we are thankful is an understatement!
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: The Best - 02/21/20 06:23 PM

They all have been good for me. I keep on learning, achieving goals and enjoying each day as if it was my last.

I never stopped being thankful of what I have been able to do with my life and profession. I have been blessed beyond belief and I wouldn't change much in my life looking back. What is that old saying about living a dream and achieving your goals.

If only I could pass it all along to a deserving and interested soul...……. to pick up where I left off.
Posted By: TravisJerden

Re: The Best - 02/22/20 04:00 AM

Sill yet to come.

Gotta be?!
Nothing can resist a human will that will stake its existence for its purpose.
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: The Best - 02/23/20 12:59 AM

from 35-55
finally got married, fathered a daughter, travelled all over, started trapping, started a trapping supply biz, blessed to make a good living, 7 yrs as a full time ADC trapper

loved most of my 20's when I lived in Idaho, too!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums