Home

NWCOA in VA

Posted By: oneoldboot

NWCOA in VA - 03/17/19 01:44 AM

Greetings!

I am considering attending the NWCOA wildlife control operator training course in VA at the end of the month. I am not familiar with the organization or their education programs. I would be intersted to know if this would be a good program to attend . Thank you!

Re: NWCOA in VA - 03/18/19 08:50 PM

Nobody with a thought on this? You are welcome to send me a PM. Thanks!
Posted By: Jim Bethell

Re: NWCOA in VA - 03/18/19 11:50 PM

I have not been to the course. However, I have been to several others with the same people. You would have to work hard not to learn quite a bit. Even if you have been in the business for several years. This business is always changing. One of the few ways that you can keep up.
Posted By: Kurt in Va

Re: NWCOA in VA - 03/30/19 05:30 PM

You will want to check with your state to see if they will give credits toward your licence if you need them for this course. Do it before you go if it will matter to you. They also have training online......https://store.nwctp.com/ at this site

Re: NWCOA in VA - 04/01/19 12:03 AM

Thanks for the responses!

I attended the course and it was excellent! I would not hesitate to go to another course offered by NWCOA. The instructors were fantastic and it was a very informative and professional course. I have no exposure to ADC work, so this was a perfect introduction. A+
© 2024 Trapperman Forums