Home

18th Northeast Wildlife Management Seminar

Posted By: Coondog6

18th Northeast Wildlife Management Seminar - 12/20/16 12:23 AM

Hello All,

Enjoy going to the Northeast Wildlife Management Seminar. This will be my fourth year in a row. Every year I see old friends and make new friends. The seminar more than pays for itself.

Looking forward to learning what I don't know. I have been getting vole calls but, I haven't had much luck selling them. Hope the class on voles helps.

Chipmunks is another animal I get calls on but, don't do much chipmunk work. I tell them to just fill a bucket with water and put sunflower seeds in the bucket.

I would love a course on rats. This is another critter I try to avoid but, now it is slow so I am doing rats (with some success).

I have to learn to stay away from the vendor tent. Jim Comstock always gets too much of my money but, Jim has made me a lot of money. Thanks Jim!

Chuck
Posted By: TRapper

Re: 18th Northeast Wildlife Management Seminar - 12/23/16 04:49 AM

My mom lives close to oswego so i may be comin to it and stayin nights with her
Posted By: Jim Comstock

Re: 18th Northeast Wildlife Management Seminar - 12/28/16 01:16 AM

How much money you bringing this year Chuck? LOL. Investing in tools provides the means to make money. Just spoke again to a trapper who caught 8 rats in a double door live trap set vertically, a 3x5x24. Said it made him $400. Said the rats would not go to a conventional rat trap and they left a pile of fur on the glue boards and left, so he was pretty happy to see rats in the live trap. He posted a picture on Facebook a while back.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums