Home

Snake hunt in the morning!!

Posted By: Budfish

Snake hunt in the morning!! - 06/20/16 11:25 PM

Got a call from a property manager that some of her workers redoing a rent house saw 2 snakes in the house today. She is sure they came in through a hole in the floor that was left when someone stole the washing machine and dryer from the house. I will be there at 0600 to search for 2 unknown snakes. There shouldn't be a lot of stuff since the house is not being lived in, hopefully there is not a lot of construction materials piled up in there. These jobs are my favorite. $150 for 2 hours and +$50 for each additional hour.
Posted By: TDHP

Re: Snake hunt in the morning!! - 06/21/16 01:10 AM

That's awesome Budfish, easy $$
Posted By: Sweet Pea

Re: Snake hunt in the morning!! - 06/24/16 02:53 AM

Finding snakes in a house/ never easy !
Posted By: TDHP

Re: Snake hunt in the morning!! - 06/24/16 09:43 AM

It's all easy when you enjoy what you do!
Posted By: Budfish

Re: Snake hunt in the morning!! - 06/25/16 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By: TDHP
It's all easy when you enjoy what you do!

Exactly!!
Actually, this was an easy one. House was almost empty. There was one sofa in a room upstairs. The lady admitted to me before I started that she suspects that her workers were lieing to her to get a day off. I searched as she repaired the hole in the wall. Entire house was done in less than 30 minutes. Every nook and cranny. No cabinets or appliances in the house to worry about. House was cleared and she asked what to do if her workers said they saw one again and if I was gonna charge her another $150 if she called me out again. I told her to tell them to get a picture of it and if they did, I would be back out "no charge".
© 2024 Trapperman Forums