Home

ACP/Rednecks Pride

Posted By: Jason Turner

ACP/Rednecks Pride - 06/18/16 05:45 PM

Just wondering if anyone else has tried this brand of ADC bait? I'm using them more and more and just love 'em. There's a couple of differences I've found that makes Rednecks Pride stand out to me.
Posted By: run

Re: ACP/Rednecks Pride - 06/22/16 12:32 PM

What species are you using it on?

Re: ACP/Rednecks Pride - 06/22/16 02:24 PM

Goterdun on squirrels; hog bait too primarily for raccoon. Don't get many chuck calls or I'd be testing hb2 on them. HB2 also did well on a variety of species on a short fur line back in January.

Re: ACP/Rednecks Pride - 06/24/16 11:05 PM

ACP baits were formulated for taste vs loud odor. I've been amazed at how you can use the bait at the lip of the cage or on the cage floor and even though it's edible, the ants won't swarm it.
Posted By: Big Bear Wildlif

Re: ACP/Rednecks Pride - 06/25/16 10:38 AM

Great baits. Best hog bait I've ever tried.

Re: ACP/Rednecks Pride - 06/26/16 04:15 PM

Big Bear- you talking abour Hog Bait Too? Thats the one I've been using but noticed there's 2-3 different ones.

Re: ACP/Rednecks Pride - 06/27/16 05:33 PM

Does redneck's pride sell a mouse-based canine bait?
Posted By: Eric Arnold

Re: ACP/Rednecks Pride - 06/27/16 07:23 PM

Don't forget that they also have an some fantastic deer scents as well. The cover of the November/December 2014 WCT Magazine shows a 234 lb 12-point Ohio buck that was taken with the help of ACP/Redneck Pride deer scents.
Posted By: Jonesie

Re: ACP/Rednecks Pride - 06/28/16 02:50 AM

Originally Posted By: run
Does redneck's pride sell a mouse-based canine bait?

Not yet but testing now.

Re: ACP/Rednecks Pride - 06/30/16 12:06 AM

Thanks , Jonesie.
Posted By: Kurt in Va

Re: ACP/Rednecks Pride - 06/30/16 01:20 AM

Ron Jones,
Do you make any scents or lures that are not made from deer bodily fluids? Reason I ask is that Virginia in 2015 deer regs made it illegal to use any natural lures or scents. Only artificial. Natural Deer Urine Attractants Illegal in Virginia

Effective July 1, 2015, it will be illegal to possess or use deer scents/lures that contain natural deer urine or other bodily fluids while taking, attempting to take, attracting, or scouting wildlife in Virginia.

Chronic wasting disease (CWD) poses a significant risk to the long-term health and stability of the Virginia white-tailed deer populations. Since it was first found east of the Mississippi in Wisconsin in 2002, CWD has been found in a total of eight eastern states, including Virginia. To date, the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries (VDGIF) has spent over one million dollars on CWD monitoring and management efforts. Importation bans on whole carcass and certain carcass parts (i.e., brain and spinal cord) from high-risk CWD areas (including areas or states infected with CWD or any North American enclosure intended to confine deer) are already in place in Virginia, along with a ban on interstate movement of captive deer and elk. Reducing the use of natural deer urine attractants by prohibiting the possession or use while afield for the purposes of taking or attempting to take, attracting, or scouting will further minimize the risk of introducing CWD into a new area of Virginia
Posted By: Jonesie

Re: ACP/Rednecks Pride - 06/30/16 02:21 AM

It is the eastern night mare. Va and I believe vt are the only states right now. NJ and a few others are talking about it. I am working on trying to get my TC Plus ( my most used beside Mock scrape 4) into a synthetic but hitting a brick wall. Sorry all I can say is I am working on it, and I hope most states do not do the knee jerk reaction ban with out positive proof. this should open a can of worms LOL
Posted By: Kurt in Va

Re: ACP/Rednecks Pride - 06/30/16 11:55 AM

They can still sell it, and don't have to tell you can't use it. Game dept can only regulate the use of it for hunting. Knowing the regs up to you.

Kurt Temple
© 2024 Trapperman Forums