Home

home adviser

Posted By: bdrooks

home adviser - 06/01/16 07:26 PM

have any of yall done anything with home adviser? if so did you get anymore business?
been advertising in the local papers and that has got a few jobs from that but it has really slowed down the last two weeks.
when calls are not coming in what have you done to make business pick up?
Posted By: BigBob

Re: home adviser - 06/01/16 09:03 PM

Dump problem animals in a different place, and leave biz cards at all the close houses! LOL
Posted By: pick65

Re: home adviser - 06/01/16 09:31 PM

Hay Bad Karma, you want to weigh in on this?

pick65
Posted By: Jim Bethell

Re: home adviser - 06/01/16 11:46 PM

I am hooked in with Home adviser. Don't get many calls from them.
Posted By: _fletch_

Re: home adviser - 06/01/16 11:52 PM

I posted a similar thread back in December. I was debating on whether to sign with them or not... and in the end, I did. I am listed under bat and birds... small animal... and rodents, as far as pest control. As of today, I have received 8 leads using them... yes, 8 leads in six months. Two of those were outside my service area that I set up with them, so I received a reimbursement. Out of the remaining 6, I closed 3 of them, as the others were just shopping for advice. Those 3 have paid for my investment with Home Advisor (barely), but unless something drastically changes before December, I will not be using them again. Maybe you'll have better luck, but they just don't act like they understand our industry.
Posted By: warrior

Re: home adviser - 06/02/16 01:53 AM

It's a revamped service magic. Not impressed.
Posted By: bdrooks

Re: home adviser - 06/02/16 02:45 AM

thanks
thats what I was wanting to know.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums