Home

Wct magazine

Posted By: SifordOutdoorZ

Wct magazine - 05/13/16 01:17 AM

Do any of you guys get it? Is it worth a subscription just trying to find more ways to learn as much as I can figured it may be worth it????
Posted By: Jason Turner

Re: Wct magazine - 05/13/16 02:57 AM

Yes! Well worth it in my opinion. The current issue is one of the best yet-- but they're all good!
Posted By: TRapper

Re: Wct magazine - 05/13/16 05:19 AM

i love em...read em in my down time which is usually when it is late
Posted By: Throw Back

Re: Wct magazine - 05/13/16 05:38 AM

WCT brings up answers to questions I didn't know I had. It's easy to jump on a forum and ask, but WCT always has a topic or two that is really great. Plus, I wrote two articles and hope to get two more approved wink
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Wct magazine - 05/13/16 12:05 PM

Yes, I always find something new I did not know about.
Posted By: Dirk Shearer

Re: Wct magazine - 05/13/16 01:46 PM

Good read, cover to cover!
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Wct magazine - 05/13/16 02:49 PM

Sifords Wildlife, if you've never had a subscription before, PM me you name address and E-mail address and I will send you a years subscription on me.
Posted By: huntinjunkie

Re: Wct magazine - 05/13/16 09:44 PM

It is a good read. I will say that the subscription is expensive but it is something you have to weigh as it is a professional periodical with information that you can use to make $.
Posted By: BUD25

Re: Wct magazine - 05/18/16 03:45 AM

Love it! Great reading from pros that have been doing this line of work for a lifetime. Make sure when looking to purchase equipment supplies, support the advertisers smile
Posted By: Budfish

Re: Wct magazine - 05/18/16 08:14 AM

Can't wait to start getting my subscription. Thanks Paul!
Posted By: JustDon

Re: Wct magazine - 05/18/16 08:16 PM

Never knew there was such a magazine! Thanks for the info, I'm gonna go and check it out!
Posted By: Kyfarmer

Re: Wct magazine - 05/18/16 09:12 PM

I have been looking into getting a subscription. Looks like I'm going to have subscribe now with all the positive comments.

Derek
© 2024 Trapperman Forums