Home

Anyone used this company?

Posted By: Kyfarmer

Anyone used this company? - 04/30/16 01:59 PM

Came across this on my searching for a co2 chamber. Was wondering if anyone had ordered anything from them? Discount wildlife management supplies

Thanks
Derek
Posted By: trapdye

Re: Anyone used this company? - 04/30/16 02:06 PM

Yes Kyfarmer, Bought a few pairs of kevlar gloves from them, seemed to be priced right.

Re: Anyone used this company? - 04/30/16 02:18 PM

Thanks trapdye. I'm usually a little hesitant when something says discount with big ticket items. But I like to save a little money also!
Thanks
Derek
Posted By: HD_Wildlife

Re: Anyone used this company? - 04/30/16 03:49 PM

Just FYI doesn't mean it is not a good deal but you are literally buying from critter control.

This is their store.

Some may not want to add to the bottom line of a local competitor others might not care if the deal is right...

Just again for your information....

smile

http://www.discountwildlifesupplies.com/contact.php

Re: Anyone used this company? - 04/30/16 04:02 PM

Thanks HD. I didn't realize that. I will have to think on that one! Would be kind of strange to directly support a competitor.

Thanks
Derek
Posted By: HD_Wildlife

Re: Anyone used this company? - 04/30/16 04:29 PM

Sure thing Derek,

In the end I don't know if the funds that go into the supply company are assisting with advertising budgets and aiding the franchise owners, but it seems likely.

Just a funny thing I suppose, but I used to see the ads and thought, heck why not, until I realized it was another companies shop....

I like WCS, if they were closer to me way out here in the west would be great, but for what I usually need ad how quickly they have great customer service.

Best,

Justin
Posted By: TRapper

Re: Anyone used this company? - 04/30/16 11:38 PM

Originally Posted By: HD_Wildlife
Just FYI doesn't mean it is not a good deal but you are literally buying from critter control.

This is their store.

Some may not want to add to the bottom line of a local competitor others might not care if the deal is right...

Just again for your information....

smile

http://www.discountwildlifesupplies.com/contact.php

And as i understand it...critter control is now under the canopy of Rollins...the same company that owns Orkin
Posted By: bdrooks

Re: Anyone used this company? - 05/01/16 01:25 AM

rollins bought critter control about 6 months ago. I was working for trutech at the time which is also owned by rollins. all I can say is I am glad I am on my own now and running my own company.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums