Home

Inexpensive signs

Posted By: Ron Scheller

Inexpensive signs - 04/12/16 06:00 AM

Thought I would pass this along in case anyone has a need for some reasonably priced yard signs. I had some mole trapping signs made, and picked up about 20 jobs after placing them at a few intersections with stop signs or stoplights. The website is 3dollarsigns.com and they provide some great looking signs for an unbelievably low cost.

The signs I ordered are the 12 x 18 at 3 bucks each, plus a buck each for the stands. Shipping was only 10 bucks. I received calls the very first day I put a few signs out. Place them near the fancy subdivisons or other well-groomed areas. I put one at the top of an interstate ramp that is near a very elite area and got calls immediately. Everyone is just getting out in their yards for spring work, and noticing the mole activity.

Here's a picture of the signs I had made. Their website isn't high tech at all. I sent them a picture and told them what I wanted on the signs, and they e-mailed a proof a couple days later. ROI on these is great. And if someone steals one..... no big deal.

Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Re: Inexpensive signs - 04/12/16 11:28 AM

That looks great. May have to do that
Posted By: TRapper

Re: Inexpensive signs - 04/12/16 11:55 AM

Signs get me alot of work...been usin em for 10 years
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Inexpensive signs - 04/12/16 12:14 PM

Great picture of a mole, where did you find it? Is this a one sided sign? Found frost still in the ground in one area. eek

Re: Inexpensive signs - 04/12/16 02:26 PM

Yes, one-sided, but they offer 2-sided also. But not for 3 bucks!

Re: Inexpensive signs - 04/12/16 02:28 PM

Here's the mole pic. Steal it if you want!

Posted By: Jeff

Re: Inexpensive signs - 04/12/16 04:24 PM

Ron, just called and talked to Joe(the owner) and ordered some signs also. Very nice guy...the $3.00 signs actually only cost $2.75 for the 12" x 18"....he can do the backrounds in different colors and lettering different also.

For the $2.75 signs go to 5DOLLARSIGNS.COM

He can build you a web site for only $12.99 a month also.

Just letting you guys know.

Ty

Jeff

Re: Inexpensive signs - 04/13/16 01:59 AM

I use signline.com for my signs...$7 double sided full color digital printed...they are out of minnesota...quick turn around...12" x 18" coroplast....been using them for years
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Inexpensive signs - 04/13/16 02:52 AM

TRapper:
Does that include shipping?

Re: Inexpensive signs - 04/13/16 03:41 AM

No but shipping aint much www.signline.com
Posted By: huntinjunkie

Re: Inexpensive signs - 04/13/16 12:27 PM

Brings up a good point....Pics on the internet fair game if not signed/copyrighted etc.?
Posted By: trapdye

Re: Inexpensive signs - 04/21/16 10:23 PM

Ron , Since your post about Inexpensive signs, Joe says he has had a flurry of Wildlife companies wanting to buy.

Re: Inexpensive signs - 04/24/16 12:05 PM

May need to order some of these. Thx again for sharing
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Inexpensive signs - 04/24/16 01:17 PM

Signs are good economical advertising. Place them in good traffic areas. Keep some on reserve for the occasional thief or vandalism. We need rain real bad here or our mole work is going to dry up quickly this season. Texas needs to send some of their rain up here to the North East for a few days at least.

They need a break down there with all the rain they have been getting recently.

Re: Inexpensive signs - 05/02/16 04:01 PM

Ordered mine, they are a differnt layout. I will post when they arrive

Also going to have joe provide the graphics for my truck, time to get real lettering and not the magnet signs

Thank's for the intro to joe he has been great to work with

Re: Inexpensive signs - 05/02/16 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Bob Jameson
Signs are good economical advertising. Place them in good traffic areas. Keep some on reserve for the occasional thief or vandalism. We need rain real bad here or our mole work is going to dry up quickly this season. Texas needs to send some of their rain up here to the North East for a few days at least.

They need a break down there with all the rain they have been getting recently.

4 days of constant rain here...sun shinin again

Re: Inexpensive signs - 05/02/16 05:41 PM

Here's the one Joe is doing for me.

Also it larger sized. 18x24 I think
Posted By: anton

Re: Inexpensive signs - 05/15/16 02:42 AM

What is the minimum order with Joe at that price?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums