Home

cat in tree

Posted By: Honeydog

cat in tree - 02/04/16 06:23 PM

Got a call at 2:00 am on a Sunday a couple of weeks ago. Lady asked if I would come get a cat out of a tree. I suggested that she call her local fire department. She replied " I already did. They didn't have a long enough ladder."
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: cat in tree - 02/04/16 08:26 PM

I would have said it would have come down when its ready. Done deal with that type of call.
Posted By: salemtrapper

Re: cat in tree - 02/04/16 09:09 PM

You have a longer ladder then the fire department? ?
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: cat in tree - 02/05/16 12:00 AM

I ask if they have ever seen a dead cat in a tree.
Like Bob said, it will come down...eventually.
Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Re: cat in tree - 02/05/16 01:08 AM

I can't get the police academy scene out of my head where Tackleberry gets the cat out of the tree.
Posted By: Honeydog

Re: cat in tree - 02/05/16 02:29 AM

I told her to leave it alone. Don't even look for 24 hours. Guaranteed the cat will be down when you go back.
Posted By: bluebill

Re: cat in tree - 02/05/16 01:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Brian Mongeau
I ask if they have ever seen a dead cat in a tree.
Like Bob said, it will come down...eventually.

That is funny. I am going to use that one
Posted By: Jim Comstock

Re: cat in tree - 02/06/16 01:52 PM

I guess we all get cat in tree calls from time to time. They called the fire dept. I believe and others first, then a 65 year old guy that likes the ground. I chickened out, but I was just going to say, "make sure you know where the bullet is going to end up."
Posted By: RF Wildlife

Re: cat in tree - 02/11/16 02:58 AM

My 2am cat call this week was hilarious... Lady thought her friend released a rabid cat in her home I am guessing, had to play the message a few times to figure it out. She said "the cat has the rabbit in him" and is "on attack mode":) wish I could post a voicemail.
Posted By: bobsheedy

Re: cat in tree - 02/15/16 01:18 AM

Originally Posted By: EatenByLimestone
I can't get the police academy scene out of my head where Tackleberry gets the cat out of the tree.

2X
© 2024 Trapperman Forums