Home

Who you Gonna Call

Posted By: gibb

Who you Gonna Call - 01/28/16 05:17 AM

http://www.truthaboutfur.com/blog/wildlife-control-expert-or-trapper/
Posted By: Ron Scheller

Re: Who you Gonna Call - 01/28/16 06:10 AM

This story fits me almost perfectly! Except for the beard part. Fur trapping and commercial wildlife control are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, the only similarities being some of the techniques used. I've experienced the exact same thing he is talking about.... people have practically chased me away when I ask about fur trapping in the winter for FREE (and utilizing the resource), but a couple years later are willing to pay me ANY AMOUNT to get rid of their (now) majorly destructive wildlife and throw it in a ditch. And wording makes so much difference. No one wants to talk with an insurance agent, but are glad when the "financial adviser" calls. Same guy!
Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Re: Who you Gonna Call - 01/28/16 11:08 AM

So he left money on the table? Why? He's confusing his animosity with a couple cityfolk who moved to the country and income. And the farmer didn't take care of the beaver himself? Something's fishy...
Posted By: Albert Burns

Re: Who you Gonna Call - 01/28/16 01:39 PM

He didn't leave money on the table. What he did was to not let money be the deciding factor in his decision. He had no problem doing the job, his morals and principals about killing the adults, and letting the juveniles die, were more important to him than the money. I'm not saying he was right, or wrong, but in his mind he did what he thought was correct at the time, and made a decision he could live with. I don't think it had anything to do with animosity towards the couple, just my take on the article.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Who you Gonna Call - 01/29/16 09:25 PM

We've all run into "NIMBY's", (Not In My Back Yard), they can't stand Trapping/Trappers, Hunting/Hunters, until reality spins around and bites them square on the ---.
Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Re: Who you Gonna Call - 01/30/16 11:16 AM

We run into people who move up to the country from NYC, buy a big old farmhouse, and then discover the existence of ladybugs and flip. Throw in a couple mice and a skunk and its pure chaos.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums