Home

ADC test experience in Georgia?

Posted By: shoshone4819

ADC test experience in Georgia? - 11/04/15 02:54 PM

I am trying to get my ADC cert for the state of Georgia. The recommended study guide material is quite lengthy, the rabies guide alone is 64 pages long. Has anyone taken the test Georgia test and if so could you let me know what to expect?

Thanks,

Retired Marine
Posted By: HD_Wildlife

Re: ADC test experience in Georgia? - 11/04/15 03:44 PM

Hit up David aka "warrior" on here. He's from your state.
Posted By: warrior

Re: ADC test experience in Georgia? - 11/04/15 07:39 PM

Supposedly they've changed it since I took it. When I took it it was 20 questions multiple choice. A gimme test.
I've heard the failure rate runs better than 20% these days.
Posted By: warrior

Re: ADC test experience in Georgia? - 11/04/15 07:40 PM

That said no one I ever trained failed it.

Re: ADC test experience in Georgia? - 11/04/15 10:54 PM

Thanks,

what was the main focus? Is it rabies or real ADC work? I appreciate your feedback. Did you take the test in Social Circle or in your local DNR? I am in Union County, I hope I am not getting in your territory.
Posted By: Cole S

Re: ADC test experience in Georgia? - 11/04/15 10:58 PM

I took the exam over the summer. Its a 50 question exam. I think I still have the things I had someone teach me somewhere on the computer. If I do, I'll try to PM them to you. It helped me pass the exam.

Re: ADC test experience in Georgia? - 11/04/15 11:02 PM

Super!

Thanks I really appreciate that.

Craig Foucha
Posted By: Kirk De

Re: ADC test experience in Georgia? - 11/05/15 01:46 PM

I remember the questions worded in such a way to be trick questions. When I took it the study material was as you described and I couldn,t receive that day. You need a good background in the business if you don,t know the material, if the test was like mine. Almost none or very little involved beaver trapping. Quite a few questions relating to bats, squirrels, birds, and some turtles. Some that involved regular law were on there also. Most had little or none to do with actually catching the animal.

I don,t like to take tests. I am just glad I didn,t have to take it again. I took mine cold. I was at the DNR office and they allowed me to take the test right then.

If you have a good rounded background you should do fine.

Re: ADC test experience in Georgia? - 11/08/15 03:35 PM

Thanks that is good information, I appreciate it.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums