Home

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP!!!!!

Posted By: BigBob

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP!!!!! - 10/05/15 05:35 PM

Went down to the cabin for a sq hunt weekend and Pack Rats had chewed a hole in the kitchen floor and TOTALLY TRASHED the place. Spent 4 days cleaning rat crap, dog crap, cat crap, walnuts, rocks, weeds, sticks, leaves and I don't know what all out of the place. Ended up burning 1 couch, and a mop, and went thru a gallon of cleaners and bleach. Plugged up the hole and set traps and killed 2. Every pot, pan, dish etc has to be boiled and scrubbed.
Did manage to set a salt lick and fluff up the Deer stand tho.
Posted By: USMC47 🦫

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP!!!!! - 10/05/15 05:40 PM

Every rat in 3 counties needs to feel your wrath. I'd prolly wear rat ears around my neck after that.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP!!!!! - 10/05/15 07:56 PM

Big Bob, I checked around and there are a number of pest control services in the area that you could call.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP!!!!! - 10/05/15 08:29 PM

My metal shop was that way when i came by from Arizona this summer,,,,,Still have to remove all the insulation......
Posted By: USMC47 🦫

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP!!!!! - 10/06/15 01:21 AM

How does a dog with a stick live?
Posted By: BigBob

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP!!!!! - 10/06/15 08:13 PM

I had blocked the hole and set 2 rat traps and killed 2. and I'm pretty sure that was all that was left inside. I cut an aluminum cake pan and nailed it over the hole and set a bucket of rock salt over it. Can't wait till Deer season.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums