Home

This Was Informative

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

This Was Informative - 09/10/15 12:10 AM

Jonesie mentioned that everyone had a lot of money in my area so I looked it up. The first chart gave the average wages per week.

There are about 41,000 weekly wage earners in our county and they make about 40 grand a year which is not that impressive. Then I

went to the per capita chart and that kind of blew me away. The per capita income ( every man, woman, and child ) is also about 40

grand. Three of the four counties that we cover had excellent per capita earnings. The other county is good old Liberal Milwaukee

county which is supported by food stamps, welfare, and Obamacare. The reason I bring this up is because there are so many new guys

asking questions about the ADC business and this is an easy way to get a complete picture of both population and wages in your area.
Posted By: NE Wildlife

Re: This Was Informative - 09/10/15 12:40 AM

Hey where did you get the info? Interesting

Re: This Was Informative - 09/10/15 03:23 PM

Kasey, It's pretty easy. ( It would have to be if I can do it ) I typed "What are the weekly wages per county in Wisconsin?" This

gets you a list of sites and I clicked on the one called "County employment and wages in Wisconsin." This gets you the Bureau of

Labor Statistics site for Wisconsin and all you need to do is scroll down. After I got all the information I needed from that site, I

typed in "What is the per capita wages in Wisconsin?" This got me another list and I hit "Wisconsin locations by per capita income."

Click on this site and you will get pretty much of of an overview of your whole area or even the whole state if you prefer. I would

think that this would work for every state in the union.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: This Was Informative - 09/11/15 12:27 AM

Census data:

My county, such as it is...

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/39/39053.html

Re: This Was Informative - 09/11/15 01:32 AM

Excellent site; info like that should certainly be helpful to new guys or those contemplating the ADC business.
Posted By: Jonesie

Re: This Was Informative - 09/11/15 01:35 AM

See I told you, you are in a rich area LOL

Re: This Was Informative - 09/11/15 02:18 PM

We need it! My oldest daughter sold her house and moved her family in with us. ( No more empty nesters ) We have 6 people instead of

2, 8 cars instead of 4, and if anybody wants to visit, now would be the time. I have never seen so many sofas and recliners!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums