Home

Let's talk to the animals....Shall we?

Posted By: huntinjunkie

Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 08/31/15 06:45 PM

I thought you guys would appreciate the irony of this.

Posted By: BigBob

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 08/31/15 07:25 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!
Posted By: casey1

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 08/31/15 07:50 PM

laugh
Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 08/31/15 08:34 PM

It's true what they said about writing your questions down. I brought a woodchuck in. When I released it, it didn't seem all that traumatized, more like happy to be out of the cage. However, the animal psychic seemed a bit upset when the Chuck made a b-line at her. I forgot all my questions in the following Meyham.
Posted By: Phil Nichols

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 09/01/15 11:52 PM

Finally, now I know why my business dried up. She is only charging $49 per half hour. I charge $175 for 10 minutes of conversing with skunks.
Posted By: TRapper

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 09/02/15 10:41 AM

I asked pigeons the other day what they were thinking as i lowered them into water.....all i heard was blurp.....blurp....blurp...then they went silent
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 09/02/15 02:34 PM

Pigeons have trouble enunciating. They try say cool, cool, cool, and it comes out coo, coo, coo. I've never tried to teach them to

swim. How did that work out?
Posted By: HD_Wildlife

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 09/02/15 03:36 PM

Yikes, I know we are only allowed to discuss dispatch by PM, maybe this is why?
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 09/02/15 05:42 PM

Justin, since dispatch means to send, I can only assume you are talking about carrier pigeons?

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 09/02/15 05:50 PM

Paul,

I would have said euthanasia but first the method of drowning isn't approved avma euthanasia. Second I believe the rule on t man specifically states no discussing dispatch... But maybe they are talking mail and so forth and I've missed the point.
Posted By: Mike K.

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 09/02/15 10:02 PM

Sounds like a gypsy "Paw Reader".
Posted By: Dave Schmidt

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 09/03/15 02:51 AM

Yeah, Justin...this is[b][/b] why. The professionals are over at the NWCOA members site.
"PERSONAL ENRICHMENT" - yeah; I know which person who is being enriched (the dingbat running this scam!).
Posted By: Kurt in Va

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 09/03/15 03:34 PM

AVMA + Iowa = NOT They have own Regs and allowed Research before condemning

Kurt Temple

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 09/03/15 04:54 PM

Kurt,

To be clear was simply stating that talking about drowning birds with words like blurp, blurp, blurp, might be considered talking about dispatch which as I was taught in here wasn't allowed outside of PM.

That's all.

I realize plenty of states do as they wish with regard to avma and various species and so forth, doesn't make it euthanasia.

Just makes it dead.

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 09/03/15 07:31 PM

Little grumpy today I guess. I just have a hard time with people using associations opinions and guidelines as the holy grail on how its to be done. No association, AMA, AVMA, NWCOA, NFPA- (NEC)or whoever have any legal standing until a entity within the government says so.
Just a bunch of guys and gals putting there money into a big pot and under the banner of training having a big party once or twice a year, writing guidelines telling people how to act in there profession like they matter.

(This word is unacceptable on Trapperman), didn't do any better with the grumpy in the above, I'm going to grab a few beers go sit under a shade tree and think about the rifle I saw at the gun shop the other day.
Kurt Temple
Posted By: Throw Back

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 09/03/15 08:08 PM

What rifle was it Kurt?

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 09/03/15 08:20 PM

Ruger American camo 243 Also a marlin they don't make anymore since remmington bought marlin in 223/ with nice smooth action.

I'm sure I need one or both for work!

Kurt Temple
Posted By: huntinjunkie

Re: Let's talk to the animals....Shall we? - 09/03/15 09:20 PM

Thought that little adult ed class would get a laugh or two smile
© 2024 Trapperman Forums