Home

Trump and Gun Control?

Posted By: Getting There

Trump and Gun Control? - 08/22/15 07:09 PM

Anyone knows how Trump feels about Gun Control?
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Trump and Gun Control? - 08/22/15 07:37 PM

What week is this? He's pretty wishy washy about this and so many other things it's hard to keep up with the BS.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Trump and Gun Control? - 08/22/15 07:44 PM

No, but it really doesn't matter, does it? We all know how Obama feels about gun control and the man has sold more guns legally and

illegally during his term in office than any other president. He's the best thing that ever happened to the firearm industry. If you

don't believe me, take a look at what they are getting for any kind of firearm nowadays. The prices are ridiculous. The most

expensive gun I ever bought was a freaking air rifle that I bought two years ago. On the bright side, any gun used in animal removal

is a tax deduction.

Re: Trump and Gun Control? - 08/22/15 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
No, but it really doesn't matter, does it? We all know how Obama feels about gun control

True enough, assuming he ends up being the candidate, and, same can be said of ANY of the Dems!
Posted By: swampdonkey

Re: Trump and Gun Control? - 08/23/15 12:38 PM

All I have heard him say a bout guns ....is that him and his sons are avid hunters and he believes you should be able to carry firearms...that's about it..

Re: Trump and Gun Control? - 08/24/15 08:05 PM

I've heard him say he supports some "common sense laws", whatever they are.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Trump and Gun Control? - 08/24/15 11:56 PM

Big Bob; I think a "Common Sense Law" would go something like this: It is illegal to sell a firearm to a woman who has just caught

her husband at an exclusive restaurant kissing his girlfriend. ( Or even worse, his boyfriend )
© 2024 Trapperman Forums