Home

Coon Vs Fisher

Posted By: RF Wildlife

Coon Vs Fisher - 06/16/15 12:37 AM

Got a call today client had a massive fight going on last night under a crawlspace. He went out on the deck and watched a fisher run out. I found a little blood, and set some comstocks for the raccoons that are living under the floor. Not enough room to get away if I pulled down the insulation and had to face a wounded raccoon (I am not Billy or Turtle man). Guessing the raccoon won the fight I did not see a dead one and the fisher ran off without a prize. Jobs like this is what I love about ADC:)
Posted By: ritrapper

Re: Coon Vs Fisher - 06/16/15 06:06 PM

I would put my money on a big mean coon any day!
Posted By: TDHP

Re: Coon Vs Fisher - 06/16/15 06:28 PM

"cheers"
Posted By: Albert Burns

Re: Coon Vs Fisher - 06/16/15 09:33 PM

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/40865/fisher-cats-on-killing-spree-in-the-berkshires/
Posted By: RF Wildlife

Re: Coon Vs Fisher - 06/16/15 10:27 PM

LOL love the article:) Sad that most of my customers would think that article is accurate. Caught the coon today not a scratch set for one more night then going to search the den.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Coon Vs Fisher - 06/16/15 10:29 PM

Okay, all you guys from Massachusetts, is any of the above story true? And if any of it is, can't we get HSUS to go looking for them?
Posted By: Jim Comstock

Re: Coon Vs Fisher - 06/16/15 10:44 PM

That article should have been printed on April 1.
Posted By: ritrapper

Re: Coon Vs Fisher - 06/17/15 12:37 AM

the first thing that I see here is "fishercats". That right there tells me BS!
Posted By: trapdye

Re: Coon Vs Fisher - 06/17/15 01:33 AM

Those fisher cats must be a new breed, five inch fangs & ten inch claws. no wonder they attack people, how could they live on a raccoon or pet cat. glad we don't have those fisher cats around here, we have the regular ones
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: Coon Vs Fisher - 06/17/15 01:42 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weekly_World_News
"The Weekly World News was a largely fictional news tabloid published in the United States from 1979 to 2007, renowned for its outlandish cover stories often based on supernatural or paranormal themes and an approach to news that verged on the satirical. Its characteristic black-and-white covers have become pop-culture images widely used in the arts. It continues to exist as a website.[1]"

Folks it is a spoof. Read some of the other stories credited to the Weekly World News blog.
Posted By: shipmedic

Re: Coon Vs Fisher - 06/19/15 03:42 PM

read all the back issues of the WWN and you will learn all you need to know about Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, and Aliens
© 2024 Trapperman Forums