Home

ADC videos

Posted By: Marsh Walker

ADC videos - 05/27/15 01:26 AM

I'm looking into starting some ADC work any thoughts on a good video guide to getting started with it?

Re: ADC videos - 05/27/15 02:53 AM

Or anything to help me on the educational side of things
Posted By: Throw Back

Re: ADC videos - 05/27/15 03:16 AM

Steve albanos YouTube videos for moles/gophers.

Are you business savvy?

Re: ADC videos - 05/27/15 05:29 AM

I have not owned a business before how ever I have done some business classes towards my associates also I don't mind paying for my education in this field
Posted By: Kurt in Va

Re: ADC videos - 05/27/15 12:50 PM

Only DVD's I know of for ADC work are from Mike McMillan and Paul Osborne. You can get both at WCS
http://www.wildlifecontrolsupplies.com/removal/mega-menu-reference-materials.html
There are separate DVD'S for bats also. Lots of trapping DVD'S for specific animals.
Wildlife Control Technology Magazine has a business DVD.

Kurt Temple

Re: ADC videos - 05/27/15 01:16 PM

Cool ty guys
Posted By: Throw Back

Re: ADC videos - 05/27/15 03:54 PM

I'm watching the wcs bat video now. So far it's ok. What animals are you interested in?

To be honest, I read a lot of books on my areas ecology and mammals to get a better idea of the fundamentals. Nat geo makes a pretty cool book on north American animals that has a lot of info on all the different squirrels, rodents, moles, bats, and tons of,other animals

I really like the book start your own business be entrepreneur magazine
Posted By: Eric Arnold

Re: ADC videos - 05/27/15 08:29 PM

WCT Group has the current DVD's available:

Running a Wildlife Control Business
Work with Slate for WCO's
The Beginner's Beginning Guide to Fur Trapping

The next scheduled release will be a DVD on Cage Traps (we hope to have this one done in time for the FTA convention). We are also working no more DVDs that will cover QuickBooks, cage and foot hold traps, bat management, and more in the next several years.

Also, another good set of training DVD's is Basic Wildlife Damage Control series by Paul Osborne.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums