Home

Our New Tech Hits Paydirt

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Our New Tech Hits Paydirt - 05/17/15 03:30 AM

New technicians really get involved with their new occupation. Today one of our guys stopped in for more supplies and he told me

about his latest job, which is a six family apartment. When he arrived at the address, he saw two squirrels shoot into a hole in the

soffit. But that's not why he was called. They have a raccoon family living in another part of the building. When he went up in the

attic to investigate, he found a large mound of bat droppings and looked up to find a group of bats. I asked him if there was

anything else. He said that he was taking along some rodent bait stations just to be on the safe side.
Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Re: Our New Tech Hits Paydirt - 05/17/15 10:59 AM

That sounds like a busy place to live. Evict the guys and then treat the building next door.
Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Re: Our New Tech Hits Paydirt - 05/17/15 11:00 AM

Fresh eyes and eager to work, great combination
Posted By: cjoutdoors

Re: Our New Tech Hits Paydirt - 05/17/15 01:05 PM

How'd you price that one out?
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Our New Tech Hits Paydirt - 05/17/15 02:08 PM

Good question cj. I can price the squirrels and raccoons in my sleep, but the bats are priced either by my son P.J. or my son-in-law

Tom. Which is a good thing because they are the guys that have to do the work.
Posted By: TRapper

Re: Our New Tech Hits Paydirt - 05/17/15 06:45 PM

you bring up an interesting point there paul...when I was at orkin...had a commercial sales guy that was trying to sell wildlife control work but he didn't know anything about it...ended up screwing me out of a lot of commission on a big bird netting job....I finished out the month and left telling the manager he just created new competition
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Our New Tech Hits Paydirt - 05/20/15 03:58 AM

should be worth 20 plus commision
© 2024 Trapperman Forums