Home

No more Marshmellows

Posted By: Getting There

No more Marshmellows - 04/21/15 04:48 PM

Set up a raccoon job today and the owner came out. He seen the Marshmallows just outside the trap and said man that's easy.
Tried to explain they are there to attract the raccoon to the trap. He said that they sure smell good. I had to explain again that this is the baits I put in the trap along with a trailing lure to get the raccoon in the trap. Took up to much time. Egg shell from now on. JMO
Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Re: No more Marshmellows - 04/21/15 04:57 PM

GT. that's funny. How's it going for you up there?

I had kids wanting me to give them some of my marshmallows a couple weeks ago. I told them " you might not want to eat these my hands have raccoon poop on them and I touch all of the marshmallows". That worked
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: No more Marshmellows - 04/21/15 07:40 PM

When we run out of marshmallows ( Which is never ) I just wait for a good sale and buy them all. I even got a couple of bags of red

white, and blue ones in the shape of stars. They work excellent right around the 4th of July.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: No more Marshmellows - 04/21/15 09:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
When we run out of marshmallows ( Which is never ) I just wait for a good sale and buy them all. I even got a couple of bags of red

white, and blue ones in the shape of stars. They work excellent right around the 4th of July.

I had a bunch of kids next door coming over and swiping the MM's. Had to go to moldy apple mint jelly. (worked fine)

Re: No more Marshmellows - 04/21/15 10:57 PM

I enjoy hearing about all the marshmallow pilfering. I can't remember losing any to humans but some of the smaller guys like

chipmunks seem to enjoy them occasionally.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: No more Marshmellows - 04/23/15 02:08 AM

I bought two bags of marshmallows last month. I ate every last one of them, even the ones that fell on the floor board (5 second rule of course). Once you eat one, the sugar roller coaster requires you to keep eating them. Smoked baby oysters don't fair much better in my possession.

Re: No more Marshmellows - 04/23/15 02:59 AM

52Carl, your post made my day! I haven't eaten a marshmallow in years but my addiction is worse. PEEPS! I've become an authority on

Peeps. I'm not going to tell you how many I bought after Easter when I got them for 70% off, because you would have me committed. But

I will let you know how many thousands of dollars my dentist bill will be when he gets done.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: No more Marshmellows - 04/23/15 10:25 AM

Paul:
Now peeps are a different story! You talk about eye appeal!
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: No more Marshmellows - 04/23/15 11:16 AM

I just got tired of the mess the darn things become once it starts warming up. Between the ants and becoming just a huge ball in the bag, no more 'mallows for me.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: No more Marshmellows - 04/27/15 03:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
52Carl, your post made my day! I haven't eaten a marshmallow in years but my addiction is worse. PEEPS! I've become an authority on

Peeps. I'm not going to tell you how many I bought after Easter when I got them for 70% off, because you would have me committed. But

I will let you know how many thousands of dollars my dentist bill will be when he gets done.

Peeps? Really? They are like stale marshmallows which have been on the dirty floor board for more than 5 seconds.
You do have a problem! smile
I have the dental bill deal covered. My wife is a dental hygienist. When she accuses me of too many marshmallows, I correct her and tell her she is wrong. It is due to all of the Red Man.

Re: No more Marshmellows - 04/27/15 03:26 AM

If you think I have a problem with Peeps, you should see what I can do to a package of Mega-Stuffed Oreos.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums