Home

gotta love public parks

Posted By: The Huntsmen

gotta love public parks - 04/13/15 05:13 AM

Had 5 Muskrat Colony traps stolen from an ADC job at a public park. my guess its the lovely transient population around the park
Posted By: Throw Back

Re: gotta love public parks - 04/13/15 06:37 AM

Are damaged or stolen traps in the contract?
Posted By: bluebill

Re: gotta love public parks - 04/13/15 11:58 AM

That sucks! I lost 2 110's at a condo complex last week but I found out who did it. A lady stole them then called the DNR to report me. After she got chewed out by the DNR he delivered them to my house!! Hope you get them back.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: gotta love public parks - 04/13/15 02:06 PM

It is really funny how you can own a thousand traps and the only ones you ever think about are the ones someone pilfered from you. I

would guess that everyone in this business gets hit sooner or later. ( I still miss those three Wickenkamps from 20 years ago and I

actually got reimbursed for them by the city )
Posted By: The Huntsmen

Re: gotta love public parks - 04/14/15 05:12 AM

I figured I would lose traps eventually, just didn't figure it would happen within the first 24 hours of having them in the water. definitely a learning lesson.
Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Re: gotta love public parks - 04/14/15 10:45 AM

Hopefully they all prove that stupid.
Posted By: TDHP

Re: gotta love public parks - 04/14/15 01:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
It is really funny how you can own a thousand traps and the only ones you ever think about are the ones someone pilfered from you. I

would guess that everyone in this business gets hit sooner or later. ( I still miss those three Wickenkamps from 20 years ago and I

actually got reimbursed for them by the city )

Funny you say that, got hit this morning on a beaver job I'm doing, all you can do is file the report and move on to the next job and hope for a better outcome.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums