Home

Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors

Posted By: Jonesie

Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/22/15 12:40 PM

Wanted to get this out early as per the requests. A lot of folks have been asking me to do a show or 2 on Mole control. I have Alan Huot from WCS coming on the show to talk Moles. March 30th 8 PM EST. Alan and I go way back many years. and who knows what we will start talking about so the more folks on live the better the chances that we will stay on track and focus on moles LOL
to listen live just click on the link. To call in just call the numbers on the show page. or you can listen later as most folks do seems Sat and Sundays are big days. some folks down load to something like a cd and listen in the trucks as they are working.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=129592&cmd=tc
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/22/15 01:56 PM

Jonesie:

Do I have to register to call in?

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/23/15 12:21 AM

No just call the 1724 444 7444 do the call ID number# and then just go 1# when asked for your caller ID. or you can just go with area code and phone number. I will see you come on and where you are from. easiest is 1#.
Posted By: Throw Back

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/29/15 02:33 AM

bump for the show tomorrow
Posted By: TRapper

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/29/15 11:36 PM

What is a mole?............hahahahahahaha
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/30/15 01:25 AM

Joshua, are you making fun of me now? I must be the only guy on here who has to read about the umpteen thousand moles you guys catch

and has never seen one.
Posted By: Eric Arnold

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/30/15 11:01 AM

Josh,

It's that black raised spot on your skin. smile

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/30/15 01:35 PM

Thanks Eric, I've got a couple of those. Now I can join the discussions.

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/30/15 11:23 PM

past your bedtime Paul. but if you can stay awake jump on it would be fun. I am still wanting you to do a chipmunk show !!!!!!

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/31/15 12:50 AM

Oh man; the guys caught an albino last year but I'm sure it was my son that made them cut him loose. He's knows I would have made a

pet out of him and we would have taken our "Winks and his Chippie" act on the road. I caught a really friendly muskrat in a coon

cage last week but my wife wouldn't let me tame him either. Everybody has a dog or a cat, but how many people have you seen with a

muskrat on a leash?
Posted By: TRapper

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/31/15 06:37 AM

Never dream of it paul

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/31/15 12:25 PM

Well, there was Captain and Tennille....

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/31/15 02:10 PM

News Flash: Toni Tennille decided after 39 years of marriage that she really didn't want to be married to someone whose name was

Daryl Dragon. The "Muskrat Love" is over with.

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/31/15 02:16 PM

LOL
Posted By: Kurt in Va

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 03/31/15 03:06 PM

As this post drifts off into nonsense, let me say I enjoyed the podcast on moles and look forward to more podcasts in the future.
Kurt Temple
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 04/01/15 10:24 AM

It was interesting to hear how other do there mole control programs around the country.
Maybe next time Steve A. will be available, seeing a lot of people use his traps.
Thanks Jonesie for putting them on.

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 04/01/15 12:33 PM

I will be reaching out to Steve here shortly. I have been doing trapping and ADC shows so much that the hunters and fisherman are getting upset, even though it is now 5 to 1 down loads for trapping/ADC to hunting LOL. So for the next few shows I will be hunting and fishing. Thinking of a Bear calling show. I was Talkin to Al Lafrance up in NY and he said he would do one on calling bears. I also have Mark Deboard from Crossman corp. He will come on and talk air rifles. I just received the 25 cal Benjamin. Man that is a air gun. If anyone would like to hear a topic or a person as a guest please let me know I will always try to make it happen. OK Steve you know I am coming for ya. you can't say NO!!!!
Posted By: Throw Back

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 04/05/15 06:26 PM

Just listened, what a great show, too bad I didn't,listen live.

Re: Moles on Rednecks Pride Outdoors - 04/07/15 12:52 AM

it is being downloaded a lot still.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums