Home

Cat urine smell off a couch?

Posted By: traprjohn

Cat urine smell off a couch? - 03/22/15 03:35 AM

Wutcha sposd to use for this stinking rat (I mean cat) pee odor removal?

I was thinking a 220 at first!...lol....but aint my couch or rats (cats).
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Cat urine smell off a couch? - 03/22/15 04:22 AM

I'm pretty sure if you set the couch on fire, the cat odor will be gone. Then all you have to do is figure out how to get rid of the

fire smell. Okay, that's easy....Fire D! Or maybe you could try the Fire D first.
Posted By: Albert Burns

Re: Cat urine smell off a couch? - 03/22/15 10:40 AM

I would rather have 100 skunks spray in my truck, than have to deal with the odor from one male house cat back there. I agree with Mr. Wink.....burn the couch.
Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Re: Cat urine smell off a couch? - 03/22/15 11:01 AM

Pet stores have enzyme sprays that will remove it. I haven't used it for cat (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman), but bought a truck that belonged to a heavy smoker and it killed the smoke smell.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Cat urine smell off a couch? - 03/22/15 02:42 PM

rx66

Re: Cat urine smell off a couch? - 03/22/15 03:01 PM

Since Vinke made me Google (I mean Yahoo) it anyway: Airx RX66 bio-enzymatic foul odor digester is a synergistic blend of specialized

strains of live, but safe to use bacteria, bacteria chosen for their ability to produce enzymes that will digest organic matter that

cause foul odors. Now aren't you glad you asked?

Re: Cat urine smell off a couch? - 03/22/15 11:49 PM

Wink if you would have used yahoo,,,, It my not sound so scarey......

Good stuff though,,,, I have contracts with 2 hotels to clean smoked in non smoking room,,,,,Have not had a complaint yet...(fogged situation)

Re: Cat urine smell off a couch? - 03/23/15 11:26 PM

You want to talk about scary? How about a young man named Paul Vinke? Now that's scary!

Re: Cat urine smell off a couch? - 03/24/15 07:57 PM

6'4" 290,,,,
© 2024 Trapperman Forums