Home

Over seas pest control

Posted By: Vinke

Over seas pest control - 03/17/15 08:03 AM

Yahooed it and came up with nothing,,,,

I want to go were the war is and kill bugs/ect,,,,, How do I get this contract without giving the current administration a "kick back"?

iraqpestcontrol.com?
Posted By: NE Wildlife

Re: Over seas pest control - 03/17/15 11:36 AM

I'm almost positive the military had there own
Pest control division.
Posted By: patriot_trapper

Re: Over seas pest control - 03/17/15 12:25 PM

When I was in Iraq and Afghanistan it was done by either Haliburton or Flour. They called it vector control. They would trap Yotes, wild dogs and fox. Fly control around port-a-pots and chow halls, sand flies etc. If you want to see if any contracts are available go to fbo.gov. That's were you bid on gov contracts....always goes to lowest bidder. Hears a link for you.

http://lubbockonline.com/stories/022605/reg_0226050073.shtml#.VQgc5s90y00
Posted By: travellintrapper

Re: Over seas pest control - 03/17/15 02:19 PM

if it always goes to the lowest bidder why is everything so (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) expensive to the government
Posted By: Mike Flick

Re: Over seas pest control - 03/17/15 07:17 PM

Cause it takes up to 90 days before they cut a check
Originally Posted By: travellintrapper
if it always goes to the lowest bidder why is everything so (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) expensive to the government
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Over seas pest control - 03/17/15 11:08 PM

And that check has to come from Hillary and the bills were on E-mails and she can't find them.
Posted By: RF Wildlife

Re: Over seas pest control - 03/17/15 11:27 PM

All I noticed doing pest control were contractors. I imagine the air force would have a pest control MOS for airfields. Than again other branch's probably have an MOS for pest control, but probably work mostly sensitive areas. Lots of rodents running around under the cell blocks in GTMO Cuba, but they have a new facility now. Spent many nights tossing rocks at rats to stay awake:)
Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Re: Over seas pest control - 03/18/15 05:42 PM

Originally Posted By: travellintrapper

I
I use to bid govt contracts for a company years ago, and the paperwork for a part I normally sold for $0.49 to others was pushed to $10 plus dollars for packaging and prep work. Even though contracts said you couldn't charge extra to do required paperwork. No body is going to spend a half hour working on a piece of paperwork for each part and not charge for it. Or you won't be in business long. We had to pack a part that was virtually industry table in any environment into a package that was "approved to be dropped into any environment and lay in the location for several days without being effected by environment " How's that for common sense

Yep sold it to others for 49 cents plus shipping of Around $ 2. Sold it for over $10 to the tax payer. And still only made a few cents each
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Over seas pest control - 03/18/15 07:53 PM

That's why the contractors around DC are called "Beltway Bandits".
Posted By: Dave Schmidt

Re: Over seas pest control - 03/21/15 12:22 AM

Boy, if Helliburton is involved, you know the taxpayers are gettin' hosed.

Re: Over seas pest control - 03/21/15 06:38 AM

hooked up with a female Native American,,,,,hopefully this will help

Re: Over seas pest control - 03/21/15 06:39 AM

not hooked up as you are thinking wink,,,,,,strictly business,,,,............
Posted By: Dirk Shearer

Re: Over seas pest control - 03/21/15 01:08 PM

Vinke,

You could always get a job with the USDA WS. I have a friend who works for them and he has done work in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Re: Over seas pest control - 03/21/15 07:01 PM

Quote:
You could always get a job with the USDA WS

lol,,,,ya
© 2024 Trapperman Forums