Home

Global What?

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Global What? - 03/02/15 04:22 PM

Last year was the worst spring in Wisconsin that I could remember. Well, guess what? This February was the 6th coldest February in

over one hundred years. ( Last year was the 15th coldest ) It is really difficult for me to accept global warming when we've just

experienced back to back coldest temperatures of my life. The average temperature was 14.3 degrees.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Global What? - 03/02/15 09:22 PM

Raining in Arz,,,,,,Time to get back to WA........
Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Re: Global What? - 03/04/15 02:27 AM

That's why they changed the name to climate change.

Have you notice over a 10 year period that your weather would change from summer to winter to summer to winter ect ect ect

SEE climate change.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Global What? - 03/04/15 02:50 AM

That's pretty much what its been doing my whole life. What's new?
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Global What? - 03/04/15 12:40 PM

whats new is now there is profit in change...

Re: Global What? - 03/04/15 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Michigan Trappin
That's why they changed the name to climate change.

Have you notice over a 10 year period that your weather would change from summer to winter to summer to winter ect ect ect

SEE climate change.

This was sarcasm The weather has always changed. Ice age, the little ice ages since the. The droughts or floods over the past 1000 years that we have recorded history for. I'm quite sure Florida was suppose to be under water from Ice melt by now

I think man is arrogant to think he can really effect the climate. Destroy the earth with pollution and nuclear weapons yes but not the climate
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Global What? - 03/04/15 08:02 PM

The sun drives weather. Think about it: the Earth is a closed system, except that it receives energy from one source. The sun currently being in a slow (relatively inactive) cycle, we experience lower temperatures. I forget how many decades long solar cycles normally are. These winters remind me of the winters of 30 years ago. Interestingly most of the worst solar flares (with EMP-like results) have happened during slow solar cycles.

Volcanoes are the next biggest impactor of climate. Vastly less impact than the sun. Each volcano emits more pollution than all of humanity throughout all of time. There are hundreds of volcanic eruptions every year, always has been.

There is nothing short of massive nuclear war that humans can do that has any effect whatsoever upon climate. Thus far there have been more than 2,400 nuclear detonations and more than 50 reactor leaks. These have added up to zero perceptible change in global climate.

Global Warming is a flat out lie spread solely to increase the power and control of the few over the many.

Re: Global What? - 03/04/15 08:59 PM

Yep. What Duxdog said
© 2024 Trapperman Forums