Posted By: Throw Back

ja media - 02/09/15 09:27 PM

Anyone use them or recommend a web builder
Posted By: Mike Hurley

Re: ja media - 02/09/15 10:05 PM

I recommend us....301-452-4747
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: ja media - 02/09/15 10:43 PM

Funny you should ask that question. One of our secretaries just told us that a new customer was really praising our websites.

( advanced wildlife control .com and advancedwildlifecontrolllc.com) My son-in-law built them and is also that new customer's

technician. I believe when you take an active role in pest and wildlife control, you have more insight as to what should be added to

a website and still make it fairly simple.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: ja media - 02/09/15 11:05 PM

Go daddy does pretty good on placement,,,, websites are easy to do template....

and cheap...........

Hurley is expensive ( quoted me $$$) and do not see him posting well on google for what I do in Arizona

Re: ja media - 02/09/15 11:23 PM

they also have "get found' for 150 a year that increases you placement (have not bought it yet)

Re: ja media - 02/09/15 11:29 PM

Left you a message mike

Re: ja media - 02/09/15 11:40 PM

Vinke did you do your own websites

Re: ja media - 02/09/15 11:49 PM

arizona yes.....

Re: ja media - 02/10/15 12:18 AM

Expensive is in the eye of the buyer, you get what you pay for. Pay 50.00, get 50 dollar results.
If you liked Robb Russell's pricing plan, Im definitely not your guy.
But if you want phone calls, let me know.
Vinke, I do well in your area, just for things you haven't thought of yet. Keep lookin, it's there....oh you almost got it.
lol, have fun, work hard, be happy!

Re: ja media - 02/10/15 02:48 AM

Your quote to me was 250 per month,,,per area,,,,(my area consist of 10 city's) I wanted to work with you if you recall.............but,,,,,.............$$$$$

Quote:
Vinke, I do well in your area, just for things you haven't thought of yet. Keep lookin, it's there....oh you almost got it.

Thanks for the tip,,,,,,, I did a page source...........
Posted By: BUD25

Re: ja media - 02/10/15 04:53 AM

I met Mike, he'll be getting my business! Stand up guy! Had Great conversation at the NWCOA convention. Awesome vendors!!!

Re: ja media - 02/10/15 12:24 PM

Vinke, good luck with that, let me know if you need anything, I understand that we all have different budgets, I think you was quoted from a guy in Ohio. Not Me....but I do understand the confusion. Not trying to have a pissin match, I do understand.
Bud25, Glad to get to meet you and the better half at the Expo, we will contact you today and see how we can help.
Throwback, call me today, when the sun comes up out your way.

Re: ja media - 03/12/15 02:47 AM

For the guys building your own sites, what web hoster are you using?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums