Home

Podcast Alert!!

Posted By: Mike Hurley

Podcast Alert!! - 02/08/15 06:24 PM

Mike Flick and thewildlifepro.net network would like to invite yal to participate in the first podcast of the new year!
We will be back on our Tuesday schedule, at 9:00 eastern time.
Now that all the traveling is done and the wildlife expo is over, it's time to get back on track.
This weeks show will be on skunks and their successful removal from homes and buildings.
If you want to participate in the show, PM me with your contact info and I will call you and explain the show layout.
No more endless rambling about off topic garbage, people listen to these shows to learn valuable information, not to listen to useless unnecessary information.
We started that direction last season and had very favorable results.

I will list all up and coming podcast in this topic, as not to smear up the forum.
Posted By: travellintrapper

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/08/15 07:51 PM

I haven't listened to the newer podcasts but back when Robb was doing them there was some awesome information but you had to wade through 2 hours of back and forth about some sore knee or something. I got lots of valuable info from them but staying on topic was difficult at best.

ill try to tune into this one

thanks

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/08/15 08:21 PM

We did a whole season that was on topic, I'll post the link to the hub page so you can check'em out.
Not a whole lot of off topic, BS. More direct info!
Hope you listen.
Here is the link to last seasons podcasts.
New podcast page

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/08/15 09:03 PM

I will mike, thanks again. I spend a lot of time on the road in the winter so its nice to put these onto an ipod and plug it into the truck

thanks!
Posted By: Dave Schmidt

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/08/15 11:48 PM

Gotta remember to join in! Was good to see you at Expo, Mike. Hope you get lots more business from it.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/09/15 01:00 AM

I like rambling..............
Posted By: Jonesie

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/09/15 01:21 AM

Good luck with the Shows Mike RJ

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/09/15 02:51 AM

Call in around 10 and ramble, we should be done by then!
Posted By: Mike Flick

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/10/15 11:34 PM

The show is tonight at 9pm eastern time. Call in number is 724-444-7444 and the show ID is 131835

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/11/15 03:13 PM

I was busy working with the snow last night, what was the podcast about?
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/11/15 03:18 PM

I could not log on, tried registering and had problem, was registered before but kept saying I had to do more. Not that good at computer stuff.

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/11/15 05:51 PM

http://thewildlifepro.net/the-wildlife-pro-network/new-podcasts/

Click on the one that says latest podcast, its on skunks, next week is skunk trapping VS skunk exclusion, the ends and out of both!
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/11/15 07:32 PM

I am trying to picture a successful skunk exclusion job in my head and I can't come up with any scenario that works. If the customer

smells another skunk, even if it wasn't the one you excluded, you will be blamed. Our city contract calls for removal; exclusion

isn't an option. My mindset on just about any animal except bats is; if I can successful exclude it, then I probably could have also

caught it and removed it. We have enough problems with new animals moving in without having to worry about the old ones.

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/11/15 08:38 PM

this time of year is bad for exclusion,,,(in WA),,every male will still come around and investigate and possibly fight

It is a great time of year to collect essence...........

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/11/15 08:40 PM

that would be a interesting view for next Tuesdays show, I have a the ability to balance myself on either side of the Exclusion VS Trap debate, should be interesting, Paul, would you like to participate?

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/11/15 08:56 PM

Paul is probably napping in his recliner by then,,until someone changes the channel,,(hey i was watching that),,,,,lol..........

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/11/15 09:33 PM

Vinke knows me too well. It's not my talking that I worry about. ( Heck, most of the time I'm loud enough so that I don't even need a

phone. ) It's my listening. If I were any deafer, people would need to sign and that's hard to see over the phone.

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/12/15 11:46 AM

Ill put a request in to move the show to 4:30. that way Paul can make it, That's before Opra, Access Hollywood and waaaaaay before Wheel of Fortune...
That's Ok, Paul we all watch wheel of fortune, We sit around and think, Man what I could have done to Vania back in the day!
Posted By: Jonesie

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/12/15 02:50 PM

I tried that Mike, won't work he is watching the young and restless
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/12/15 04:58 PM

To all:
I could not log on to thewildlife pro. Broadcast. So I listen to the broadcast yesterday, very good information. If you can not listen to the broadcast the time it is on, check it out when you can. I am waiting for a broadcast on Moles.
Still have to figure out how to logon. Like I said, lots of information for new guys. Was surprised on how much I knew about skunks. These guys catch hundreds of skunks a year.

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/12/15 06:41 PM

Thanks for the kind words, that's why we do those shows, geared to help the beginning folks, and possibly teach a old dog a new trick every now and then. Don't think it only goes one way , we also learn things from doing these shows from people that are new to the business, sometime a "new" idea, aint a bad idea!

Ron, last time I talked to paul, he was all caught up in the luke and laura thing on General Hospital, who would have known?

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/13/15 04:38 AM

You guys ain't too far off. My lovely bride records Days of Our Lives and The Young and the Restless and watches them whenever she

can. They still have the same people on those soaps that were on when we got married. And it will be 47 years in August. I'm thinking

that if you've been on TV every weekday for that long, you probably don't need the money any more.
Posted By: Throw Back

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/15/15 04:43 AM

skunk podcast still not up
Posted By: Kurt in Va

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/15/15 02:13 PM

Throw Back,
Click on the highlighted address in this post, then click on new show page. Its there this morning!

Re: Podcast Alert!! - 02/15/15 02:14 PM

http://thewildlifepro.net/the-wildlife-pro-network/new-podcasts/

Read the top of the page that says our latest podcast will be found here, then click on the word here that is a different color, that is a link that takes you to the latest podcast which is the new skunk podcast.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums