Home

Nuisance Critter Skulls

Posted By: Skull Guy

Nuisance Critter Skulls - 02/07/15 07:00 PM

Hey Guys - I have a client that wants tons of small skulls. I am looking for everything... moles, voles, rats, gophers, squirrels, chipmunks, etc. Just the raw heads is what I need, not the whole critter. If anyone wants to make a little extra money let me know what you have. I cover shipping, all you will need to do is hack the head off, freeze it and ship it. Thanks for your time
Posted By: Mike Hurley

Re: Nuisance Critter Skulls - 02/08/15 01:33 PM

Make sure it's legal in your state to sell body parts of trapped animals before you sell anything online.
Posted By: Coondog6

Re: Nuisance Critter Skulls - 02/08/15 02:18 PM

Hey,

I am interested, don't have anything now. Will this be a continuous open order?

thanks

Chuck

Re: Nuisance Critter Skulls - 02/08/15 02:48 PM

Mike - good point. In some states its not legal to sell nuisance animals (coons, skunks, etc) that have normal trapping/hunting seasons. All non regulated animals (rats, mice, etc) can usually be sold without problems.

Chuck - yes, it is an open order. I know most of the small critter trapping is done spring and summer. I am looking to get as many species as possible for the client. Especially southern and western species
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Nuisance Critter Skulls - 02/08/15 04:31 PM

I think that's how Jeffrey Dahmer got in trouble; selling body parts online.

Re: Nuisance Critter Skulls - 02/08/15 04:41 PM

Ha ha Paul - you know with my big beetle colonies and my outdoor wood burner...I have methods to get rid of "things";)
Posted By: Coondog6

Re: Nuisance Critter Skulls - 02/10/15 10:32 PM

No Jeffery ate his parts.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums