Home

Best Dentist Visit Ever

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Best Dentist Visit Ever - 01/28/15 03:54 PM

Because all I eat is sweet stuff I had to make another pilgrimage to my new dentist yesterday. The dental hygienist took an x-ray

and the dentist decided I needed to see the dental surgeon. So, for the next hour I was comfortably relaxed in the chair with the

dentist on one side of me and the hygienist on the other side. We talked about ADC work for the entire hour. I was positively

amazed at how much the dentist knew about wildlife and that all his information was correct. Our city was having a meeting that

night about the coyote problem in town and that was the main topic of discussion. That night I turned on ABC news to watch the

coyote meeting and they only had a short clip of some old guy talking, that I thought I recognized. I went to look in the mirror,

and sure enough, there he was. See Vinke, my Alzheimers is getting better.
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: Best Dentist Visit Ever - 01/28/15 05:19 PM

http://www.wisn.com/news/mequon-residents-debate-how-to-solve-coyote-problem/30956136

Re: Best Dentist Visit Ever - 01/28/15 07:41 PM

Thanks Ron, I was pleasantly surprised that there was not a tree hugger at the meeting. Everyone was very vocal about killing as many

coyotes as possible, including members of the city board. It felt like everyone there had a dog that was either killed or injured by

coyotes, including some golden retriever sized dogs. I get the feeling that if some little old lady had gotten up and said, "But I

like the coyotes; I feed them all the time" she would have been beaten to death on the spot.
Posted By: Albert Burns

Re: Best Dentist Visit Ever - 01/28/15 09:47 PM

"Everyone was very vocal about killing as many

coyotes as possible, including members of the city board."

I'm all for getting rid of as many politicians as possible.....but is that even legal in Wisconsin ? LOL

Re: Best Dentist Visit Ever - 01/28/15 10:38 PM

Albert, I never feel responsible for who gets elected to state or federal offices. I do hold myself and my neighbors accountable for

the local politicians. They are an entirely different breed. They actually have to account to people they meet every day for the

decisions they make and the money they spend. We have one of the lowest house tax bases in the state and yet our public services

( snowplowing comes to mind ) are some of the best in the state. Our elected officials are pretty decent. I hope you all enjoyed

reading this because I'm sure this is the last time that I will have something positive to say about politicians.
Posted By: Albert Burns

Re: Best Dentist Visit Ever - 01/28/15 10:50 PM

Paul, I hear you there. I was joking about "killing as many Coyotes as possible, along with members of the city board...." Thank God I'm a better trapper than comedian. LOL I happen to live in the state with some of the worst, and most corrupt politicians in the country.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Best Dentist Visit Ever - 01/28/15 11:08 PM

I went to mexico last time,,,,,,cheap but how can you not drink the water when they use it

Also it was extremely bummed as they do not serve booze till after noon,,,......so i ordered water with my eggs........

Re: Best Dentist Visit Ever - 01/28/15 11:09 PM

Albert, I was once ask by some of my more influential friends to run for office. I believe my answer was something like, " I would be

a dismal failure. Everybody knows when I'm lying."
Posted By: Jim Bethell

Re: Best Dentist Visit Ever - 01/28/15 11:55 PM

[quote=Albert I happen to live in the state with some of the worst, and most corrupt politicians in the country. [/quote]
I disagree with that statement. My state is worse. Look how many are in jail.
Posted By: Dave Schmidt

Re: Best Dentist Visit Ever - 01/31/15 04:48 AM

Good show, Wink. I thought the "ki-oat" mispronunciation was mostly a Western thing.

Re: Best Dentist Visit Ever - 01/31/15 04:20 PM

Dave, I live on the western shores of Lake Michigan, potner.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums