Home

do you do callbacks for turned down jobs?

Posted By: Throw Back

do you do callbacks for turned down jobs? - 01/11/15 07:57 PM

If a customer ask for a service and turns you down to to whatever; price, methods, etc. Do you ever call them back and check on the situation.
Posted By: BUD25

Re: do you do callbacks for turned down jobs? - 01/11/15 08:50 PM

Nope
Posted By: Jim Bethell

Re: do you do callbacks for turned down jobs? - 01/11/15 10:11 PM

Nope x2. I have had them call me back a few times though.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: do you do callbacks for turned down jobs? - 01/12/15 12:03 AM

NOPE
Posted By: Jonesie

Re: do you do callbacks for turned down jobs? - 01/12/15 12:05 AM

nope
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: do you do callbacks for turned down jobs? - 01/12/15 02:20 AM

Hot chicks are the only people that you're allowed call back even if they turned you down. But only for dates.
Posted By: chrisobanion

Re: do you do callbacks for turned down jobs? - 01/12/15 02:48 AM

I consider "follow up " to be a crucial part of business. So yes I call back some prospects to see if they have reconsidered or to find outwhy they ddidn't choose us for a job. How can I better my business if I don't know what the public views as our short falls? I have made some large sales due to follow up phone calls.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: do you do callbacks for turned down jobs? - 01/12/15 03:01 AM

Chris, don't you find that the turn-downs are just stupid people trying to find the cheapest price in a thirty mile radius and don't

even consider the experience of the company or the quality of the job? If they call back within a half hour or so, we will usually

take the the job. In many cases we're happy that someone else gets to deal with them. After years of answering calls, the morons all

sound the same.
Posted By: Dave Schmidt

Re: do you do callbacks for turned down jobs? - 01/12/15 03:27 AM

Lost sales are usually in one of three categories:
1. can't afford us, will try to do it themselves,
2. " " " , will try to find somebody cheaper
3. " " " , will convince themselves that animal is gone cuz they didn't hear it today.

In each case, they usually won't tell us the real reason for not going with us.
Posted By: chrisobanion

Re: do you do callbacks for turned down jobs? - 01/12/15 02:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
Chris, don't you find that the turn-downs are just stupid people trying to find the cheapest price in a thirty mile radius and don't

even consider the experience of the company or the quality of the job? If they call back within a half hour or so, we will usually

take the the job. In many cases we're happy that someone else gets to deal with them. After years of answering calls, the morons all

sound the same.

Paul,
Here is the way I look at it, their situation may have gotten worse since they originally called, maybe they hired a competitor and are not getting results, maybe they hired no one and they are finally tired of hearing their wife complain, maybe they have enough $$ now to afford me.. the point is a lot of things can happen that could change the odds into your favor of making a sale...if you don't make the sale so what you wasted 2 minutes...

For me, I sell 1 out of about every 30 follow-ups. So if each call averages 2 minutes, and each sale averages $350, then Im doing $350 in sales per hour. That is a better return than any form of advertising I am currently using.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums