Home

Northern Industries Company Review

Posted By: JBarnes6767

Northern Industries Company Review - 01/05/15 09:23 PM

I wanted to share with everyone a positive experience I had with Northern Industries recently. Chuck, the owner, had emailed me some information about his company and products so I placed an order ~$1500 to try out some of the products that we typically use.

I ordered 1 dozen of the pro 10*12 traps that we use for raccoon, and they are literally built like tanks. These traps are all GAW wire and very well made. Other than the weight of the traps, (seems about 1-2 lbs heavier than similar Tomahawk trap) I am not able to find anything I don't like about them.

The reason that I am taking the time to share this with everyone is the phenomenal customer service I received. This order arrived and was partially incorrect. I had also ordered 12 squirrel size colony traps with wings and rear doors, and what was shipped was 12 double door muskrat colonies. I immediately sent Chuck and email and without hesitation he offered to replace them at no charge. Well, last week I received the correct product I had ordered and along with it Northern Industries sent me wings,j clips, and pliers to convert the muskrat traps into squirrel colonies. It has been a long time since a company has impressed me with their products and customer service and thought it would be good to share this on the ADC forum for others to see and possibly benefit from as well.

Here is a link to their site if anyone wants to check them out.

http://shop.snaresandtraps.com/

Regards,

Jacob
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Northern Industries Company Review - 01/06/15 12:46 AM

Yeah, I know that they're in competition with each other, but I really don't have a bad word to say about any of the Smith family.
Posted By: huntinjunkie

Re: Northern Industries Company Review - 01/08/15 12:52 PM

Good to hear someone else spreads the "good" word.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums