Home

A bit of good news

Posted By: coney catcher

A bit of good news - 11/20/14 08:59 PM

After 18 months of bad news, 11 funerals of friends and family, I have just become a Granddad, my daughter had a baby boy on monday night, its funny how little tiny things can make such a huge difference to your life, only thing is, she wont have as much time to do my bills and paperwork.

Brian
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: A bit of good news - 11/20/14 09:20 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about the days of sorrow you had..but..whooooo! Joy came in the mornin with that grand baby!!! Congrats to you!!!!
Posted By: chas3457

Re: A bit of good news - 11/20/14 10:29 PM

Congratulations. All my best to you and your family.

Charlie
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: A bit of good news - 11/20/14 10:32 PM

Brian, from your post, I'm guessing that this is your first grandchild? A very good friend of mine ( And a very successful ADC guy )

told me many years ago; Enjoy your kids, they're great; but wait until your become a grandparent. That's unbelievable happiness!
Posted By: Travis Wolford

Re: A bit of good news - 11/20/14 10:35 PM

Congratulations on the grandchild! I hear you on the bad news, last 2 weeks had 6 funerals in 10 days, and today my lead tech lost his 21 year old brother in law in a work accident. He left behind a widow 8 months pregnant. It's a bad deal for sure they just purchased their first home this week. For every thing that goes wrong the Man upstairs bestows some wonderful blessings upon us that dull the pain.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: A bit of good news - 11/20/14 11:08 PM

Travis; Your last sentence was truly the best I've ever read on T-Man.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums