Home

What Do You Really Want To Read About?

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

What Do You Really Want To Read About? - 11/08/14 10:54 PM

Okay, I've tried to supply all you new guys with a subscription to Wildlife Control Technologies magazine on me. Now, in order to

keep you subscribing, I need to know what piques your interest? ( Let's face it, WCT doesn't make a lot of money with "free" ) As

if you didn't notice, I like to keep my column on the light side. This is the coolest job I've ever had and if there are any

problems, well, I have people for that! So now that many of you have had subscriptions on me, wouldn't it be fair to tell me

what you would like to read in order to renew your subscription? Hey, if I can't do it, by now you've read my back-up writers.

They can handle any question. ( And if these guys heard me call them "back-up writers", I'm dead anyway.)
Posted By: DaveK

Re: What Do You Really Want To Read About? - 11/08/14 11:31 PM

I like the Schlopen open book in pest management mag.
Posted By: mtncat

Re: What Do You Really Want To Read About? - 11/10/14 04:09 AM

Keeping in mind that a lot of my work is probably 180 degrees off from most folks. It would be interesting to see what preliminary work folks do before ever setting eyes on a job site.
I.E. On some of my projects I spend time on Google earth looking the area over. Sometimes on another program getting names of land owners around the area. Visiting with Game and Fish or Forest Service people etc.
Anything that I can learn or do in advance to make life easier.
Posted By: Pez77

Re: What Do You Really Want To Read About? - 11/10/14 06:13 AM

I received my 1st issue a few days ago! I thought it was great! Some things To add; spotlight a different critter from the different regions, also informative "how to" section showing some different methods to do common tasks in our trade. Maybe subscribers pics of different things they encounter, or their workspaces or truck ideas .
Posted By: Getting There

Re: What Do You Really Want To Read About? - 11/16/14 12:49 AM

Everyone had some little gadget they use everyday to make there catch rate better or work made easier. I would like to hear about them.
Posted By: SGT. C

Re: What Do You Really Want To Read About? - 11/26/14 11:34 PM

More articles that apply to the deep south. Also aricles on how to gain more customers and edge out the USDA. Worst bunch i have to deal with.Just keep in mind, the deep south(South Carolina)is not what you would call a rich state. Hope this helps.......Dale
Posted By: white marlin

Re: What Do You Really Want To Read About? - 11/27/14 03:17 AM

I'm not currently a subscriber (nor am I a professional ADC guy), but I'd like to read articles about getting the RIGHT coyote in eastern situations (relatively low populations, people/domestic issues, REALLY crappy weather [freeze, thaw, thaw, freeze, freeze, freeze, thaw, freeze], etc.

that, and mole trapping.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums