Home

Do You Think This Guy Wants Relocation?

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Do You Think This Guy Wants Relocation? - 10/10/14 10:51 PM

So I get this new customer, fairly close to the office, that can't catch the squirrels that are chewing on his very many bird

feeders and is willing to pay for us to do it. So I arrive at his home and all around his house are T-Rexes baited with, wait for

it, wait for it, you've guessed it; antifreeze! Do I have a warped sense of humor or is this job as funny as it gets?
Posted By: Travis Wolford

Re: Do You Think This Guy Wants Relocation? - 10/11/14 03:20 AM

And I thought you were gonna say moth balls!
Posted By: Albert Burns

Re: Do You Think This Guy Wants Relocation? - 10/11/14 01:09 PM

I recently found a large tray full of it, in an attic set out for squirrels. Some folks are just a special kind of stupid. They sure keep you on your toes, looking out for'em , and make life interesting at times when you come across one.
Posted By: DaveK

Re: Do You Think This Guy Wants Relocation? - 10/11/14 04:32 PM

If only this were a wildlife business and not a people business...
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Do You Think This Guy Wants Relocation? - 10/11/14 07:41 PM

Dave, if we were just a wildlife business, the money might be better, but it would be as boring as accounting and no fun at all. And

please don't any of you accountants out there take offense. It's what my oldest grandson is shooting for and if he goes for it, we'll

probably save a fortune. ( Or, knowing my wife and how she feels about her grandchildren, it will cost us double )
Posted By: Cooner22

Re: Do You Think This Guy Wants Relocation? - 10/13/14 01:30 AM

I've heard it's an excellent mouse poison, but never heard anything about it for squirrels!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums