Home

Two Short Questions

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Two Short Questions - 10/04/14 10:59 PM

Are any of you seeing the most squirrels that you have ever seen in your life, like I have?

And, I do a great job with the 120 Conibear but I'm getting tired of replacing triggers. Anything better?

Wow, I used to answer these questions, not ask them. I must be getting old. Nah, that's not it.
Posted By: DaveK

Re: Two Short Questions - 10/04/14 11:09 PM

No, but geico can save you 15% on auto insurance
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Two Short Questions - 10/04/14 11:19 PM

That is absolutely the best reply I have ever had on T-Man! Thanks Dave. ( C'mon, at least capitalize GEICO )
Posted By: Travis Wolford

Re: Two Short Questions - 10/05/14 03:13 AM

Squirrels and hornets. Craziest thing I've ever seen. Just switch to Belisle 110s in 1/4 in hardware cloth baskets/nose cones.
Posted By: Big Bear Wildlif

Re: Two Short Questions - 10/05/14 10:40 AM

Squirrels have made a come back up here finally. Great mast crop this past year. I must have had 12 bee calls this year and I don't do bees. maybe I should start.
Posted By: Jonesie

Re: Two Short Questions - 10/05/14 02:07 PM

I am at a 20 year low for squirrel jobs. I am not even really seeing them in the yards. I am doing coons in houses like I use to do squirrels. even in the woods the grey squirrels are in low numbers. guess we are at the low end of the cycle.
Posted By: sgs

Re: Two Short Questions - 10/05/14 02:40 PM

I guess we're at about the middle of the population cycle in my area. There are plenty around but we aren't being over run like three to four years ago.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums