Home

JT Eaton 420 Repeater Multiple Catch Mouse Trap

Posted By: Coondog6

JT Eaton 420 Repeater Multiple Catch Mouse Trap - 09/05/14 01:38 AM

I can't catch a cold with these traps and I have a case of them.

How do you catch mice with them?

Thanks
Posted By: warrior

Re: JT Eaton 420 Repeater Multiple Catch Mouse Trap - 09/05/14 02:21 AM

Tin cat type? If so what little luck I've had, as a rule I do not do mouse work, has them against baseboards tucked into cover so the little squirts run into the hole as "natural" hole.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: JT Eaton 420 Repeater Multiple Catch Mouse Trap - 09/05/14 02:29 PM

I think our guys put a little bait in them to encourage entry.
Posted By: Phil Nichols

Re: JT Eaton 420 Repeater Multiple Catch Mouse Trap - 09/09/14 01:33 AM

They work great for voles outside. Sell a qurterly program with 4 traps stationed one to a side. Put trap against wall in vegetation if possible and a little pb. Catch some mice and shrews also.
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: JT Eaton 420 Repeater Multiple Catch Mouse Trap - 09/09/14 10:19 PM

I keep some set in the basement and sheds more as a preventive measure then any thing. Set them down the wall six to ten feet from the door to hopefully catch them when they come in. I keep some in hot spots around the out side of this old house also.
Posted By: warrior

Re: JT Eaton 420 Repeater Multiple Catch Mouse Trap - 09/09/14 11:24 PM

I keep a few in the beeyard under the hives to intercept the mice and keep them out of the hives.
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: JT Eaton 420 Repeater Multiple Catch Mouse Trap - 09/11/14 03:29 PM

Originally Posted By: warrior
I keep a few in the beeyard under the hives to intercept the mice and keep them out of the hives.

I think they are a tempting spot for a new mouse to enter, I let about a 16" bull snake out of one in the basement the other day.

They are handy on the farm around machinery sheds and feed storage arespeciallyally if you have a dog that will check them as you make the rounds.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums