Home

PA Guys?

Posted By: Appalachian13

PA Guys? - 08/18/14 01:21 AM

Do you have to have insurance in the state of PA to be a Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator?
Posted By: bic

Re: PA Guys? - 08/18/14 01:26 AM

Go to your regional game commission office. They have all the info required to get started. I contemplated getting my license but felt the process was more bother than I felt like undertaking.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: PA Guys? - 08/18/14 03:07 AM

bic, I know what you mean. Kind of like getting married.
Posted By: Travis Wolford

Re: PA Guys? - 08/18/14 03:19 AM

Getting married is easy, staying that way takes considerable effort wink
Posted By: DaveK

Re: PA Guys? - 08/18/14 11:07 AM

You just need a good hideout to nap.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: PA Guys? - 08/18/14 11:52 AM

Liability insurance is not required at this time. However many businesses and consumers will ask or request a copy of your insurance information jacket for their records now a days prior to doing any services for them. Most all of our customers on the commercial end request coverage prior to services.

It is a good thing to have if you have an accident on a property and as a result become the responsible party to cover the costs of the damage.It just takes one occurance to wish you had insurance. Any one doing this type of work in my opinion would be taking a risk in not securing coverage of some kind before doing any type of work for hire.

Things are different today with respects to people sueing others in a heart beat for just about anything they feel isnt to their likeing.
Posted By: Appalachian13

Re: PA Guys? - 08/18/14 01:04 PM

Thanks Bob, I appreciate your time.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: PA Guys? - 08/18/14 02:08 PM

I hope everyone reads Mr. Jameson's post! I would hate to see anyone lose a job for lack of insurance.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums