Home

The things we see.......

Posted By: warrior

The things we see....... - 08/12/14 08:26 PM

in customers bedrooms.

Did a bat in the bedroom call today.
Posted By: Travis Wolford

Re: The things we see....... - 08/12/14 08:33 PM

Boy oh boy that is no lie.....can't really look at them the same after that lol. Makes you wish your mind had a delete button!!
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: The things we see....... - 08/12/14 08:59 PM

I could just cry! A wonderful topic like this and I have no clue. ( I'm really hoping that just maybe, the times I spent in a

customer's boudoir, I was so engrossed in my bat search that I missed the gross stuff ) ( Did anybody notice how I used "gross" twice

in one sentence? )
Posted By: HD_Wildlife

Re: The things we see....... - 08/12/14 09:28 PM

David, You make me remember years ago when my in-laws were home shopping. We went to a few houses with the realtor along with them and
one had a..... let's just say a non structural pole in the living room.

The best part was only my better half and I realized what it was, the realtor grabbed it and said, "I wonder why this is here?"

When we told him, he and my in laws all became very red....

I imagine if folks wrote tales of their service visits to clients they would have an insane amount of comedic and otherwise to share...

I try to keep laser focused when inside however when folks are asking you to find mr. smallish bat, or mr. slender snake you do
indeed have to do some careful looking that results in seeing things not meant to be seen...

smile Good topic for some humor!

Re: The things we see....... - 08/12/14 09:46 PM

Justin, I'm sure you're like me in that usually we spot the bat within minutes of entering the room. In and out to quick to notice what's on the nightstand. But you get some like today where you search for so long among the piles of stuff you need to take a break from it to clear your mind because the stuff your looking through is beginning to register.....
Posted By: HD_Wildlife

Re: The things we see....... - 08/12/14 10:21 PM

Lol! I know what you mean, believe it will only get worse, or maybe more interesting depending on your view as the decades roll by.

Folks get more and more relaxed about what they share or are willing to allow to be witnessed... smile
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: The things we see....... - 08/13/14 01:29 AM

You mean.......like using snake tongs to move her panty pile beside the dresser?

Re: The things we see....... - 08/13/14 01:41 AM

That's old hat. It's the books and videos and apparatuses that get a little weird.
Posted By: Jonesie

Re: The things we see....... - 08/13/14 12:49 PM

Paul that stuff doesn't effect me any more. shell shock LOL kinda gross when you see the body type and the leather LOL The best was maybe 15 years ago, a cop was waiting for me to get there, the young lady was real cute so I guess that is why he hung around, any who he and I was in the bed room, I was looking for the bad and the young lady was standing there. no bat to be found, I noticed a top drawer pull out about 3 or so inches so I asked the young lady, do you mind if I open and look she said no please do. I open the drawer and what do I see but a big bag of pot. I real fast look to see what the cop is doing and guess where he was looking LOL he looks at me and I smiled and just shut the drawer. he is looking at me I turned and looked at her. her face is horror. I said I can't find the bat in here and walked out, with him right behind me. never said a word. lol
© 2024 Trapperman Forums