Home

Completely Off Subject, Need Help!

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Completely Off Subject, Need Help! - 07/24/14 09:53 PM

My wife would like to book a family cruise in Hawaii in appreciation for their help. Any ideas? ( The week of Thanksgiving )
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Completely Off Subject, Need Help! - 07/24/14 10:23 PM

Paul, make sure you buy the passenger insurance. Everything changes when you leave the dock. IF you were to become sick you can be put off and the nearest port and your foot the bill. That is only one instance.
Have fun and trap some of those wild pigs.

Re: Completely Off Subject, Need Help! - 07/24/14 10:32 PM

Thanks Everet, your advice is being passed on.
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: Completely Off Subject, Need Help! - 07/24/14 11:45 PM

I don't know if Disney goes there or not, but they are the only line NOT to have had the food borne sicknesses..

Have the wife go to www.tripadvisor.com to check on ANYTHING travel related.
Posted By: Budfish

Re: Completely Off Subject, Need Help! - 07/25/14 12:23 PM

It's hard to fish off the stern of a paddlewheel ship. <----Good advise right there!
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Completely Off Subject, Need Help! - 07/25/14 10:06 PM

Make sure you health Ins. is good outside the United States.
Posted By: trunkerny

Re: Completely Off Subject, Need Help! - 07/26/14 01:24 AM

Hey,,,,,,my idea would be send me first !!!!!!!!!!!i will mke sure everything is safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Completely Off Subject, Need Help! - 07/26/14 08:48 PM

Okay guys, thanks for all the help. We've enjoyed working through several of our "retirement years" and need to enjoy our family

while we still can. We have been fortunate enough to give our offspring a college education ( Which each and every one of them paid

for, by the way ) and hope everyone can do the same. We have a wonderful family and I would love to take credit as the head of the

"gene pool" but since this is one of those "being completely honest posts" you will, once again, have to refer to my wife, Jessica.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums