Home

New to the group

Posted By: wv mtnman

New to the group - 07/19/14 11:56 AM

Hello to alll! My name is Richard Coole,and I am in West Virginia. started adc work 2 years ago,and yes,it is a world apart from fur trapping.
Very glad to be here,and looking forward to talking with all.
Thank you .
Posted By: Jim Bethell

Re: New to the group - 07/19/14 12:37 PM

Welcome.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: New to the group - 07/19/14 01:17 PM

Welcome Richard. Please add your location to your screen information for all to be able to relate to your regional location.

Re: New to the group - 07/19/14 03:12 PM

would love to'but the form keeps moving things for some reason,hence the post.
keeps telling me things don'T match and my patience with technology..................
i miss simple things

Re: New to the group - 07/19/14 04:12 PM

any way,good to be here,been a fan of this site for a few years,and i think y'all are a good bunch of folks
look forward to helping out.
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: New to the group - 07/19/14 04:15 PM

Welcome to the family Richard!
Posted By: coonwacka

Re: New to the group - 07/19/14 08:06 PM

My boy just moved back from Morgantown about 6 weeks ago. Was @ WVU for wildlife sciences but after 2 years decided to change his major so we brought him home. Going to local university now. Have some friends in Buckhannon, as a matter of fact, one trapping legend from my area lives there now. Was one of the gentlemen that introduced the Woodstream soft catch foothold. I have some of his prototypes and use them every year.
Welcome!
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: New to the group - 07/19/14 11:29 PM

I went to college my first four years at West Virginia Wesleyan then off for grad school in Pa. So I know your area pretty well too. Did some work not long ago in Grafton.

Re: New to the group - 07/20/14 11:32 AM

If you're ever back this way,look me up.love meeting new people,putting faces to names.

Re: New to the group - 07/20/14 11:36 AM

would like to meet him.
Hey,maybe at the wvta convention!
Posted By: Jonesie

Re: New to the group - 07/20/14 12:46 PM

welcome and good luck
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: New to the group - 07/20/14 11:40 PM

I do a lot of work in a town just north of us called Grafton, Wisconsin. I often wondered why someone would name their town after

graft? I figured it had to do with a hatred of politics and excess beer drinking. What do you think Mr. Coole?

Re: New to the group - 07/25/14 01:27 AM

Politics and beer',yeh I think yer right!
although our town has a sign about Mr.Grafton, I'm kinda leaning towards the beer and politics
Lol
Posted By: The Trapster

Re: New to the group - 07/31/14 04:29 PM

Welcome aboard.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums