Home

Do ADC Guys Have Union Reps?

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Do ADC Guys Have Union Reps? - 07/14/14 09:49 PM

I've been on Social Security for more than 5 years. To pick up the slack, we have my son, son-in-law, and several other employees.

These guys make some pretty good bucks, especially this time of the year. ( Which explains why I have two grandsons working for me )

So my question is: How come I still have the following amount of customers? ( Yeah, I know they love me; who could resist? )

Two squirrels job; ( Both on the ground of course )

Two muskrat jobs; I finally caught a little muskrat at a job I've had amazing success at for years. Makes me look like a newby!

One skunk job; Already mentioned; No big deal. They loved the fact that I handled skunks.

You know how I hate to brag but, I caught 5 raccoons in two traps and the one that caught 3 of them was the 9x26 Tomahawk.

I have no less than 5 woodchucks jobs going at present. ( You don't even want to know about the chipmunks jobs )

Considering who our president is, there must be some sort of union to prevent me from having this much fun at my age.
Posted By: MuskratJoe

Re: Do ADC Guys Have Union Reps? - 07/15/14 02:27 AM

I can only hope and pray that I play my cards right and am still having this fun in 30 more years. Congrats! I don't have a union rep, but I do have a PPE (party pooper executive) and I live with her.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums