Home

Plunketts Pest Control?

Posted By: Big Sam

Plunketts Pest Control? - 06/24/14 12:41 AM

Hi guys. Im wondering if any of you know anything about this company. I recently saw an add in the paper saying that they were looking for a person for a pest control tech position. Ive never done this kind of work but it sounded interesting and I put in an application. So anybody know if they are a good company to work for? Any and all input would be appreciated.
Posted By: Jim Bethell

Re: Plunketts Pest Control? - 06/24/14 12:52 AM

Have a tech in my area. He likes it a lot, so he says. He is a great guy. Clams he makes good money. They do not do ADC work. Just bugs and mice. Gives us some referals. Really don't know a lot about the company other than what he tells us. At one time, he wanted to get into the ADC side of it, but now says he is too busy.
Posted By: Big Sam

Re: Plunketts Pest Control? - 06/24/14 01:02 AM

Thank you Mr. Bethell, gives me something to go on. I know that they dont do the ADC side of things, but I was hoping some of you guys had heard something about them.
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: Plunketts Pest Control? - 06/24/14 02:02 AM

Have you checked their web site- http://www.plunketts.net ? There is a lot of information there if you explore the various icons available.
Posted By: Lundy

Re: Plunketts Pest Control? - 06/24/14 05:25 AM

They are competition for me. Well respected I might add. They have done a lot of good things for the industry. I started with a different company fourteen years ago. I went on my own ten years ago. Pest control can be a very rewarding career. If you like to learn, you can learn something new, every day! Insects are fascinating.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums